PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 11:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 11/26/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcook View Post
hey omj here is an issue not sure how to fix these numbers get blurred when you scroll them
its under calender from sense interface

ok, so i dont know if anyone has posted it yet or not... but im running mysteryrom right now and after i installed driver pack 3 from this thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=496528) i haven't had any problems.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:49 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 11/26/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by komman View Post
I am having trouble with 28008 build. I am building without the NoHTCMessaging fix since I dont use MMS, but the SMS is not working. The phone never switches to 1X and messages stay in the outbox. HTCMessaging is selected in the kitchen.
What am I missing? Thank you.

hmm, not sure about that...just as 86gn said, you may want to to the nomessage mod anyways, it's alot faster

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Users/...Client_1.50.7z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordy View Post
@OMJ I take it the kitchen posted on the ftp is your updated version you're currently using.
somewhat. this folder has everything new I've added

this one is not complete yet...

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Users/OMJ/Kitchen/OMJ Sense HTC Kitchen 1921/

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok, so i dont know if anyone has posted it yet or not... but im running mysteryrom right now and after i installed driver pack 3 from this thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=496528) i haven't had any problems.
well I was told mystery did not have this issue in his rom, but I'll give the driver pack a try....thx
Old 12-03-2009, 11:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

El Mono is just getting started

Thanks OMJ for responding to my question. On another topic, I know I am going to be tempted to update the rom yet it is running smoothly and I also hate to tamper with a nice looking/working rom.
explisiv - I also have Avast and have had no problems during three different downloads of OMJ's kitchen or a virus scan after the fact.
As always, thanks OMJ for making my Diamond a pleasure to use/look at again (i.e., breathing new life into it).
El Mono
Old 12-04-2009, 12:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
well I was told mystery did not have this issue in his rom, but I'll give the driver pack a try....thx
i think i read at xda that it has something to do with the 3d driver so i gave it a shot...
to be honest i didn't really try to check for that issue before i installed the drivers so i can't tell u for sure that thats what did it.
i will say though that it seems to be a little faster now but it also seems like the phone gets hot faster also.

and a quick question... did u ever get all the sound issues solved? it seems that mystery rom has everything working in it like there was never any issues to begin with.
every other 2.5 rom i tried or built never played mp3 files as ringtones and once i played with the sound settings with in manila settings the ring tones would stop working. he did something that makes it work. and my question is if u ever got that working also and if its in the new kitchen that came out or coming out...
and sorry for being long but the only rom i tried that actually updates album art is nrg, everyone's else always crash. i think he's using audio manager 1.7 and not 2 and thats maybe why... or he uses the old version of the music tab because i think it became an issue only when 1921 came out.

Last edited by amikam; 12-04-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Cordy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
somewhat. this folder has everything new I've added

this one is not complete yet...

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Users/OMJ/Kitchen/OMJ Sense HTC Kitchen 1921/
OK, I was in the process of downloadng it, I will check back later on.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:34 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i think i read at xda that it has something to do with the 3d driver so i gave it a shot...
to be honest i didn't really try to check for that issue before i installed the drivers so i can't tell u for sure that thats what did it.
i will say though that it seems to be a little faster now but it also seems like the phone gets hot faster also.

and a quick question... did u ever get all the sound issues solved? it seems that mystery rom has everything working in it like there was never any issues to begin with.
every other 2.5 rom i tried or built never played mp3 files as ringtones and once i played with the sound settings with in manila settings the ring tones would stop working. he did something that makes it work. and my question is if u ever got that working also and if its in the new kitchen that came out or coming out...
and sorry for being long but the only rom i tried that actually updates album art is nrg, everyone's else always crash. i think he's using audio manager 1.7 and not 2 and thats maybe why... or he uses the old version of the music tab because i think it became an issue only when 1921 came out.
I tried the driver pack 3 but it did not fix the smearing wheel

as for the mp3 ringtones I havent done anything to address it & honestly dont know if its working or not....I havent tested
Old 12-04-2009, 12:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

El Mono is just getting started

Just thought I would chime in... thanks Amikam for the link to the driver 3. I tried it and I am sorry to report that it didn't help the scrolling wheel in calendar. It still blurs. It seems a number of the roms I experimented with had issues with text/images doing that with little provocation. Otherwise everything is running well, though it would be nice to be able to use the calendar without experiencing a minor "trip." Just kidding.
El Mono
Old 12-04-2009, 12:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Ok for all the people with ezinput sip menu issues....

Credit goes to theboostman here... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=272

I re-flashed last night and this has worked all day with none of the ill effects mentioned in the post.

First... I'm using the 21870 SYS in this kitchen so I don't know if it will work on 6.5.x SYS'

Second... I'm using this keyboard in the kitchen:
SIP - Nikoan89 Compact-Phone Keypad EzInput 2.1.1917.1325.00

Ok, for me, the reg edit mentioned in theboosman's post was not needed.

All I had to do was get his patched Bio Touch.dll and put it in \Windows and soft reset. I have no idea why this works (and don't really care ) but it does.

I'm attaching the file from theboostman's post

@OMJ, could i just drop this in the files folder of the EXT and it will be dumped in \Windows so I don't have to do it post flash?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Patched_BioTouch.zip (23.9 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Hey Buddy,

I saw that PPCK put out a 21882 SYS. Any chance you could grab it for this kitchen? (you know me being a 6.5 guy) I don't know what changed but I do know that they usually don't put out a new SYS unless there are some improvements and it is pretty well tested and stable.

I'd grab it but haven't learned yet about all the recmodding stuff nor would I know how to convert it for VK.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

mucky is becoming a great contributor

Is there any way to eliminate Slide to Answer and have the original buttons to Answer and Ignore a call

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development