PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 04:12 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 11/26/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
very nice vancer....yes, just drop it in a ext folder and it will get dumped in.

I tried this on my latest 28008 rom. It works, but if I hit the keyboard button to open the keyboard, I have to hit it a 2nd time & then the menu will open. Problem is, when u hit it a 2nd time the keyboard is suppose to close. so now, there's no way to close except exit out of the app your in. Is it different on 6.5?

I think I uploaded that sys prematurely, I'll upload the one I'm using now.
Off-topic: You stopped ignoring him now? lol
Old 12-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 11/26/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucky View Post
Is there any way to eliminate Slide to Answer and have the original buttons to Answer and Ignore a call
You would have to cook in an older dialer that doesn't have it unless somebody out here in PPCGeekland has made a cab to convert back.

Quote:
very nice vancer....yes, just drop it in a ext folder and it will get dumped in.

Problem is, when u hit it a 2nd time the keyboard is suppose to close. so now, there's no way to close except exit out of the app your in. Is it different on 6.5?
Just to be sure.. the "files" folder of the EXT or it doesn't matter so long as it's in the EXT folder? ... That double tap or hang doesn't happen in 6.5, works exactly as it's supposed to like 6.1 days and earlier 1.5 ezinput days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Here you go, Da_reeseboy released the VGA 21882 for VK. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...44&postcount=3

I have tested and cooked with it. Works great.
Cool thanks! ... OMJ, is there anything that you will tweak with this for it to play nicer with Sense? or just shortcuts and regs type of stuff?
Old 12-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Off-topic: You stopped ignoring him now? lol
NOPE! He never started in the first place and even said so!!! hehe
Old 12-04-2009, 06:29 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Here you go, Da_reeseboy released the VGA 21882 for VK. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...44&postcount=3

thx..did he add anything to the SYS, like on the About screen? I don't like it when ppl do that....I'd rather just prep the SYS myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Just to be sure.. the "files" folder of the EXT or it doesn't matter so long as it's in the EXT folder? ... That double tap or hang doesn't happen in 6.5, works exactly as it's supposed to like 6.1 days and earlier 1.5 ezinput days.

Cool thanks! ... OMJ, is there anything that you will tweak with this for it to play nicer with Sense? or just shortcuts and regs type of stuff?
I did a search for biotouch.dll, but it only found one in the \EXT\Diamond\6.1\Packages. So if it's not overwriting another file, then you can stick it in any folder that you are including in your rom. Sometimes I'll put it in the carrier files folder or a tweaks files folder. You just have to make sure if it is overwriting another file, that it's being processed after (below).

no, if it's already recmodded (I'm sure it is), I just tweak a few shortcuts, and if it's a 6.5.x SYS I fix the Input reg.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:58 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
thx..did he add anything to the SYS, like on the About screen? I don't like it when ppl do that....I'd rather just prep the SYS myself.

I did a search for biotouch.dll, but it only found one in the \EXT\Diamond\6.1\Packages. So if it's not overwriting another file, then you can stick it in any folder that you are including in your rom. Sometimes I'll put it in the carrier files folder or a tweaks files folder. You just have to make sure if it is overwriting another file, that it's being processed after (below).

no, if it's already recmodded (I'm sure it is), I just tweak a few shortcuts, and if it's a 6.5.x SYS I fix the Input reg.
I cannot confirm the about screen but i know that all of his release are exactly stock. No additional frills.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 12-04-2009, 11:09 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

fyi---this sys is not recmodded, I have recmodded it & will include it in my next update.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:31 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Has anyone started cooking in your Internet Tab shortcuts?

here's the code:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\InternetPush\Enabled\000]
"bDownloaded"=dword:00000000
"DownloadTime"=hex:\
"Name"="Google"
"ScheduleInterval"=dword:ffffffff
"URL"="http://www.google.com"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\InternetPush\Enabled\001]
"Name"="PPC Geeks"
"URL"="http://www.ppcgeeks.com"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\InternetPush\Enabled\002]
"Name"="CBS Sports"
"URL"="http://ssoc.football.sportsline.com"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\InternetPush\Enabled\003]
"Name"="Xbox"
"URL"="http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/Friends.aspx?WT.svl=nav"
I tried placing this code in my XML, but it doesnt like it, so I made a cab instead:

Code:
        <characteristic type="HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\InternetPush\Enabled\001" translation="filesystem">
            <parm name="Name" datatype="string" value="PPC Geeks"/>
            <parm name="URL" datatype="string" value="http://www.ppcgeeks.com"/>
        </characteristic>
attached is the test cab that inserts the 4 shortcuts
Attached Files
File Type: cab OMJ.cab (3.3 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-05-2009, 01:02 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
fyi---this sys is not recmodded, I have recmodded it & will include it in my next update.
I have uploaded SYS 21882 on the ppcg ftp....I have the entire kitchen zipped up, will upload in the am.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

86gn is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I have uploaded SYS 21882 on the ppcg ftp....I have the entire kitchen zipped up, will upload in the am.
Great!!! Thanks
Old 12-05-2009, 06:46 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanx for your help making my roms better and all your hard work you do cant wait to see whats next .and this has fast become my fav thread well this one and one more but i wont speak on that

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development