PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 03:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout7 View Post
Works for me!! 23544...
Only thing, as reported somewhere else, device does not wake when stylus is removed. Not a show stopper for me though. I used compression and here is what I had.
about the stylus... it is probably a setting.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 03-07-2010, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond soon to be Evo :)

lucario07 is keeping up the good worklucario07 is keeping up the good work
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Ok this is a question that I always had, what does the new sys and the aku improve speed wise, does it improve manila or something else.
Old 03-07-2010, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

boobman is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
To disable the Leo Dialer Transparent Curtain that prevents accidental key presses, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\PHONE, and set the value of "EnableSlideCover" to dword:00000000. Remember to give the system a minute to save the regedit, then soft reset, and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps,
R
ty. the rom i just cooked had a broken dailer so i just edited the app.reg in the leo folder cooking now with fingers crossed.

edit:

Its worked!

Just a quick heads up for everyone. opera mini 5 is out now. theres an ext and oem on xda. this version is stand alone and doesnt require jbed to run. Already cooked it in my rom and its fast!

Anyone know if its possible to make it my default web browser? I already tried ...
Quote:
"DefaultBrowserIsIE"=dword:00000000
with no success

Last edited by boobman; 03-07-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

i was bored at home so decided to put up some screenshots of a rom i cooked using the 6.5 NK.exe (no recmodding, no lzx compression) and 23544.. i gotta say, using the 6.5 nk.exe and no recmodding or compression helps with the speed and i haven't run into any problems so far. I also have co0kie monster's home tab running so having the call history link is nice. i'm planning on running this rom until some new mods come along for the 2012 port..

so, if you're curious about using the 6.5 nk.exe, i'd say go ahead and do it... it definitely helps.

OMJ, do you happen to know how kimi's call history mod is coming along? i was hoping to find a thread regarding it but i don't think there is one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (11.3 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen06.jpg (8.5 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (11.3 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen07.jpg (11.4 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen08.jpg (8.3 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen10.jpg (8.2 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen11.jpg (10.5 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen12.jpg (10.6 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (10.8 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
ty. the rom i just cooked had a broken dailer so i just edited the app.reg in the leo folder cooking now with fingers crossed.

edit:

Its worked!

Just a quick heads up for everyone. opera mini 5 is out now. theres an ext and oem on xda. this version is stand alone and doesnt require jbed to run. Already cooked it in my rom and its fast!

Anyone know if its possible to make it my default web browser? I already tried ...

with no success
try this..

go to ..

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\: DEFBROWSER

and change value 1 to

"\Internal Storage\Program Files\Opera Mini 5\OperaMini5-WM-armv4i.exe"

if you installed it to internal storage or to

"\Windows\Program Files\Opera Mini 5\OperaMini5-WM-armv4i.exe"

if you installed it to main memory.

Then go to

HKCR\http\Shell\Open\Command\Default

and again change the value in default to

"\Internal Storage\Program Files\Opera Mini 5\OperaMini5-WM-armv4i.exe" %1

or

"\Windows\Program Files\Opera Mini 5\OperaMini5-WM-armv4i" %1

depending on where you installed it.

the second reg edit is suppose to open opera mini when you click on a link from email/sms and take you to the link you clicked. but right now, all it does is just open mini opera and sits at the main screen. it doesn't actually take you to the link. hopefully someone can figure out what the problem with that is.

hope this helps!
Old 03-08-2010, 08:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

hahaa goood stuff guysss....soo happpy we finally have a native (or somewhat native) kernel....no more recmodding and finally we have speed now

gonna cook me up my first 0 modules in slot 0 first time ever...

heyyy since we recmodded so much stuff in our EXT be4....do we need to un rec'mod them now that we have a native 6.5? or would it not matter...

i'm talking about manilla for example...OMJ recmodded them from be4....should we download the new packages now that arent recmodded? i heard when u recmod something it makes it slower.

EDIT:

WOWWWW i dnno if its the latest SYS...i dnno if its the native kernel...i dnnoo if its me changing my pagepool to 12mb

butt my phone has been the snappiest and fastest its ever been by far...very little lag now compared to how it used to be...there is virtually no stutter when sliding the manilla either

i also changed out OMJs sense 2012, with the ones from the official xda website. OMJ had recmodded many of the files, and i heard that its faster if u dont recmod now that we finally gotta native kernel

Last edited by hasseye; 03-08-2010 at 11:11 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:01 PM
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
hahaa goood stuff guysss....soo happpy we finally have a native (or somewhat native) kernel....no more recmodding and finally we have speed now

gonna cook me up my first 0 modules in slot 0 first time ever...

heyyy since we recmodded so much stuff in our EXT be4....do we need to un rec'mod them now that we have a native 6.5? or would it not matter...

i'm talking about manilla for example...OMJ recmodded them from be4....should we download the new packages now that arent recmodded? i heard when u recmod something it makes it slower.

EDIT:

WOWWWW i dnno if its the latest SYS...i dnno if its the native kernel...i dnnoo if its me changing my pagepool to 12mb

butt my phone has been the snappiest and fastest its ever been by far...very little lag now compared to how it used to be...there is virtually no stutter when sliding the manilla either

i also changed out OMJs sense 2012, with the ones from the official xda website. OMJ had recmodded many of the files, and i heard that its faster if u dont recmod now that we finally gotta native kernel
did u use one of the sys that i fixed up?
if so (and that's a question for all people that have used my sys folders) is there any issues with it?
Old 03-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
did u use one of the sys that i fixed up?
if so (and that's a question for all people that have used my sys folders) is there any issues with it?
yaa usedd your zip file....cooked up the 23544 works amazing...OMJ i really rrecomend that you re-build your kitchen using the native kernel ...its absolutly amazing...feels like my device just shaved off 2 years off its life..feels like a young chicken again never mind the fact of how easy it is to get 0 modules..we can now cook faster than ever and get the best results why didnt we think of this earlier??? lol

only problem im having is that i'm trying to cook in cookiemonster however its just not loading when i cook it in..not sure if its a regedit prob or what

any1 wanna upload the latest version of cookie monster VK?
Old 03-08-2010, 02:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

makavel is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
i was bored at home so decided to put up some screenshots of a rom i cooked using the 6.5 NK.exe (no recmodding, no lzx compression) and 23544.. i gotta say, using the 6.5 nk.exe and no recmodding or compression helps with the speed and i haven't run into any problems so far. I also have co0kie monster's home tab running so having the call history link is nice. i'm planning on running this rom until some new mods come along for the 2012 port..

so, if you're curious about using the 6.5 nk.exe, i'd say go ahead and do it... it definitely helps.

OMJ, do you happen to know how kimi's call history mod is coming along? i was hoping to find a thread regarding it but i don't think there is one.
How do I get the lockscreen that you're using in those screenshots? I really like it, but haven't seen it around! Thanks!
Old 03-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by makavel View Post
How do I get the lockscreen that you're using in those screenshots? I really like it, but haven't seen it around! Thanks!
looks to me like he's using S2U2....but then again i could be wrong.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development