View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 08:39 AM
hasseye
Regular 'Geeker

hasseye is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

hahaa goood stuff guysss....soo happpy we finally have a native (or somewhat native) kernel....no more recmodding and finally we have speed now

gonna cook me up my first 0 modules in slot 0 first time ever...

heyyy since we recmodded so much stuff in our EXT be4....do we need to un rec'mod them now that we have a native 6.5? or would it not matter...

i'm talking about manilla for example...OMJ recmodded them from be4....should we download the new packages now that arent recmodded? i heard when u recmod something it makes it slower.

EDIT:

WOWWWW i dnno if its the latest SYS...i dnno if its the native kernel...i dnnoo if its me changing my pagepool to 12mb

butt my phone has been the snappiest and fastest its ever been by far...very little lag now compared to how it used to be...there is virtually no stutter when sliding the manilla either

i also changed out OMJs sense 2012, with the ones from the official xda website. OMJ had recmodded many of the files, and i heard that its faster if u dont recmod now that we finally gotta native kernel

Last edited by hasseye; 03-08-2010 at 11:11 AM.