PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Movilnet

ronclone is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
facebook tab? I have no idea what you're referring to. This album already has integrated FB.
This is the facebook tab i was talking about:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Facebook tab.jpg (33.3 KB, 90 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-13-2010, 11:33 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinklin View Post
This is a fabulous Rom! It is the best I tried so far. It has so many features available that has dwarfed all other Roms in this forum. Great job! Two thumps up! =D>

There is only one problem I encounter so far after playing with all the settings on the phone: After I edited an item using EPST, then press save, the phone just turned itself off. It did not reboot. After that I turned the phone on and the setting was not saved. Anyone knows what is going on? I tried ##778# and ##775#. The same problem persist.
lol, there's always a....but....

anyways, that is a known issue, others have reported it, but I'm not sure what the resolution would be....I havent had time to research, I was hoping someone that was interested in getting it fixed, would search & find the answer but that has not happened.....I'll see what I can find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronclone View Post
This is the facebook tab i was talking about:
which Album version is that and explain the steps you are taking to get to that screen.....I dont think I've ever seen that.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Movilnet

ronclone is a n00b
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
which Album version is that and explain the steps you are taking to get to that screen.....I dont think I've ever seen that.
I actually saw that in a youtube video made by pocketnowvideo named "HTC HD2 Sense UI Tour" (/watch?v=J5o6tj7yFBQ) @ 8:15.

He just enter the photo album from the photos & videos tab, and click albums again. it's better if you see it...

BTW: there's seems to be a problem with the people tab. Half the time the small icons at the bottom right part of the picture are blank, just a white square. And sometimes the whole people Shortcut just show a blank white square...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (9.2 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (11.5 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-13-2010, 04:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

starchild1314 is a n00b
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Anyone ever run into an issue where text thread is out of order. My dates on text threads look odd 1/12/16? I guess it thinks im in 2016? My calendar seems ok its just the texting thread lists that look wierd.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gripen40k is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild1314 View Post
Anyone ever run into an issue where text thread is out of order. My dates on text threads look odd 1/12/16? I guess it thinks im in 2016? My calendar seems ok its just the texting thread lists that look wierd.
Yep, that's what mine look like too. I'm looking around right now but I haven't found anything quite yet, although there is this cnet article about a windows mobile problem. Can't post a link in my first post though :P

Anyways... If anyone has any idea how to fix this, that would be great. Seems like it's not working with sense 2.5, not sure about 2.1. As the article suggests, it could also be a winmo problem.

People using 6.5.x, are you having any problems?
Old 01-13-2010, 07:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Solomente is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium0587 View Post
Is anyone else having problems with your MMS pictures received being really small. Every time I get a picture it is tiny like 10K. I can't even make out the picture half of the time. I think it has something to do with the Arcsoft registry header, but I can't figure it out. I tried some different options but they didn't work. Is anybody getting larger pictures that take up more of the screen?
Hey, I'm also on Alltel (Verizon) and I just installed this ROM today - Windows 6.5 version with Sense 2.5. I was having this MMS problem too, which I used to get using an old NRG or Calkulin ROM. I applied the same fix as I used for those ROMs and it appears to be working now. YMMV but give it a shot and see if it works...

First go into Start > Settings > System > Text Messaging and set it to Classic, not Threaded. Then use a Reg Editor (Total Commander is pre-installed in the ROM) and go to HKLM\Software\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\WspHeader and make sure "User Agent" reads "VictorC_1" without the quotes.

Hope that works for you. Good luck
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Solomente is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripen40k View Post
Yep, that's what mine look like too. I'm looking around right now but I haven't found anything quite yet, although there is this cnet article about a windows mobile problem. Can't post a link in my first post though :P

Anyways... If anyone has any idea how to fix this, that would be great. Seems like it's not working with sense 2.5, not sure about 2.1. As the article suggests, it could also be a winmo problem.

People using 6.5.x, are you having any problems?
I'm using 6.5, not 6.5.x but I experienced this problem in an NRG ROM I was using. I switched to OMJ's Sense ROM today and the problem is fixed. Perhaps it requires a hard reset being done in 2010? One thing I did NOT do is backup my text messages, so when I got my first one, it was in 2010. I've been sending messages all day and they are now threading correctly, showing 2010 and inserting my sent messages between the received ones. Maybe not keeping that history helped???
Old 01-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:

Here's a workaround for 2016 Issue, it's already been tested by Sci.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\SMS]
"RecvTimeStamp"=dword:00000001

The other option for 2.5.1922 native HTC Messaging users -
Software\Jataayu\Messaging\SMS\UseSystemTimeAsRecv Time dword:1

Attached is a CAB with both registry edits in it.

Thanks and credit go to Scientific / Ziggy.

Best to all,
R
Attached Files
File Type: cab Ziggy 2016 Fix.cab (1.3 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:

Check out the following link for a fix.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104248
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Christobal65 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
Thanks brah. I've noticed that at first it will be very small. And then if I don't reset manila right when I see it will progressively get bigger. I don't know what makes it bigger, it's a very eratic bug, can't seem to link any of its behavior to any one thing, but it def. gets bigger once its there if you don't reset manila right away. The other day it was almost wiping out the whole wallpaper.
It happens a lot when you use the sense UI for sending texts

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development