PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 10:23 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/15

I'll be updating the Sense 2.1 ROMs today....

Quote:
Originally Posted by swammi View Post
I flashed to version 1.5 on the weekend (after flashing back to stock) and everything seems to be working great - awesome job OMJ!

Of course, everything comes with a 'but'... I noticed that when I turn on bluetooth the bluetooth icon doesn't show up in the bar at the top. Bluetooth still seems to work, but the icon doesn't show. Any one else notice this?

I found out thats a side-affect of the new LEP dialer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
so I'm finally having a real problem...it seems like if someone calls me while the phone is locked (using the in-built Manila Locker), I can't answer the call. I slide to answer but it just goes back to the home screen and shows a missed call. ANyone else seen that? Running 6.5.3 / Sense 2.5...thanks!
havent seen that issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer3kx View Post
Does version 1.2 have the manila lock? Thanks.
I dont remember
Old 01-19-2010, 10:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/15

hey omj, not sure what version of messaging classic we're on in the 1.5 rom, but doesn't seem to be the newest. amarullz has 2.00 beta3 out now, with the following changes from 1.50 (which i believe we're on)

Add MessageEnhancement Support (Link for Number, Email and URL)
Update: Fix Unrespond Messaging Tab on Unknown Number
Add Landscape Support
Add Interpolate for InputBox Positioning
Fix SIP PopUp AutoHide/Show
Copy/Cut/Paste Support (Text Editing)
New Interface (Like Messaging Client)
Fix Unknown People Double Tab
Fix Corrupted Drawing

you can download the latest version here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1262800032
source: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...01&postcount=6
Old 01-19-2010, 11:02 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
hey omj, not sure what version of messaging classic we're on in the 1.5 rom, but doesn't seem to be the newest. amarullz has 2.00 beta3 out now, with the following changes from 1.50 (which i believe we're on)

Add MessageEnhancement Support (Link for Number, Email and URL)
Update: Fix Unrespond Messaging Tab on Unknown Number
Add Landscape Support
Add Interpolate for InputBox Positioning
Fix SIP PopUp AutoHide/Show
Copy/Cut/Paste Support (Text Editing)
New Interface (Like Messaging Client)
Fix Unknown People Double Tab
Fix Corrupted Drawing

you can download the latest version here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1262800032
source: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...01&postcount=6

I've been using HTCSense_amarullzNoMessagingClient_2.0.0-BETA3 since it was released...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172

dang...paint me embarrassed. do you know how to get the copy/paste working? i couldnt figure it out and that was part of beta1 so i figured we weren't on it at all. i havent gotten a link or number txt to me in quite some time to test that function but i have been trying to copy/paste and haven't figured out how to do it exactly.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

[QUOTE=OMJ;1501100]I'll be updating the Sense 2.1 ROMs today....

can you also attach the template files?

also, I just noticed that ezinput as crazy lag time when using in opera.. is it just me?

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 01-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

[QUOTE=aeropatel;1501539]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post

also, I just noticed that ezinput as crazy lag time when using in opera.. is it just me?
I use ezinput 1.5, no lag, I did notice that 2.1 tends to lag in different times, not just opera.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

[QUOTE=orangekid;1501547]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post

I use ezinput 1.5, no lag, I did notice that 2.1 tends to lag in different times, not just opera.
I see..maybe I'll give it a try. But, 2.1 is so much more useful in terms of texting. Plus, I tried again and it only seems to lag when using in Opera. Same results with FingerKeyboard..
Old 01-19-2010, 02:59 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
dang...paint me embarrassed. do you know how to get the copy/paste working? i couldnt figure it out and that was part of beta1 so i figured we weren't on it at all. i havent gotten a link or number txt to me in quite some time to test that function but i have been trying to copy/paste and haven't figured out how to do it exactly.
copy/paste works for me in the messaging mod

[QUOTE=aeropatel;1501539]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post

I can, but my kitchen is always growing, so the templates will look for packages that are not present in the 1.7 kitchen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post

I see..maybe I'll give it a try. But, 2.1 is so much more useful in terms of texting. Plus, I tried again and it only seems to lag when using in Opera. Same results with FingerKeyboard..
I've seen the lag too, but when I'm not flashing 10x a day testing roms, I install & use TouchPal
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

AdamW is becoming a great contributor

omj: i see, thanks for replying - I'll just live with it for now, as I've caved and ordered a Tilt 2 anyway (mainly so I can use the same phone in Canada and the U.K.) I don't honestly have enough data to say for sure it's when it's in locked mode that it won't pick up the call, but that's how it feels. The 'slide to answer' slider reacts and slides across to the side, then the screen just sits there showing the slider in fully-slid position for a while, then goes back to the home screen (not the lock screen...) showing a missed call. A bit strange. Ah, well. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

I had an overnight hang today as well :/ meant I missed my morning alarm, d'oh...

edit: I'm gonna try disabling 'unlock on call'. Maybe that has something to do with it. I can't remember what the defaults for Manila Locker are, though

edit 2: just tried calling myself from the house phone a few times. Changing 'unlock on call' didn't help. And from that testing, it's not the lock screen, it's just random - a couple of times it did work to pick up the call, a couple of times it didn't. Whether the phone was locked made no difference. sigh.

Last edited by AdamW; 01-19-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:37 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Sense 2.1 21887 v1.3

DOWNLOAD

Sense 2.1 28014 v1.3

DOWNLOAD

Sense 2.5 21887 v1.3

DOWNLOAD

Sense 2.1 updates:

-Updated several packages to 1922
-Added LEO VGA Dialer
-Added Kimi's Calender & Email mods
-Added Kimi's WeatherWallpaper mod
-Added Gen. Y service pack 1.1
-Added Opera auto-rotate fix
-Added SASHIMI
-Removed UC

Sense 2.5 21887 updates:

-Updated several packages to 1922
-Added LEO VGA Dialer
-Updated manila locker
-Updated Messaging Mod
-Added Opera auto-rotate fix
-Twitter & Stocks tab disabled by default, you can easily re-enable in settings
-Added SASHIMI
-Removed UC

If you were a UC user, I have switched to SASHIMI. download & extract to Internal Storage.

Add your cabs to \Internal Stoage\SASHIMI\Auto\CAB\SC

Add your XML's to \Internal Stoage\SASHIMI\Auto\XML

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1263595191

kitchen templates attached...
Attached Files
File Type: rar RomSaved.rar (27.2 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development