View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 11:33 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinklin View Post
This is a fabulous Rom! It is the best I tried so far. It has so many features available that has dwarfed all other Roms in this forum. Great job! Two thumps up! =D>

There is only one problem I encounter so far after playing with all the settings on the phone: After I edited an item using EPST, then press save, the phone just turned itself off. It did not reboot. After that I turned the phone on and the setting was not saved. Anyone knows what is going on? I tried ##778# and ##775#. The same problem persist.
lol, there's always a....but....

anyways, that is a known issue, others have reported it, but I'm not sure what the resolution would be....I havent had time to research, I was hoping someone that was interested in getting it fixed, would search & find the answer but that has not happened.....I'll see what I can find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronclone View Post
This is the facebook tab i was talking about:
which Album version is that and explain the steps you are taking to get to that screen.....I dont think I've ever seen that.