PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 09:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Telus

acquadigio is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by serge811 View Post
Hi,
Perfect ROM but I have one problem:
I cannot dial just number from dialer. I can dial any number from contacts but if I put number into dialer it is only offer me to add it into contact. I tried all options and cannot dial number. Any solution for this?

Thank you
I have the same problem as well! Energyrom is the best ROM i have used for 6.5 and it brings a tear to my eye to see such a function nonfunctional. Thought it was my flash, so i did the whole bit once more, and no dice. Still doing it. Drove me crazy searching for another post/google to find someone that was also having this problem. Anyone have any ideas? You'd be a hero amongst men.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

AdamW is becoming a great contributor
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

acqua: that problem's been discussed a lot in the thread. it seems to be fixed in the recent (october) images.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

mbritt80 is keeping up the good workmbritt80 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW
just an update on my mysterious resets...I tried a different ROM (gadget rom) and it does the same thing, in google maps at least. Ran google maps, got a GPS fix, and watched it reset.

now I'm wondering if it's something bizarre to do with _my specific location_ and the recent version of google maps. doesn't explain the reset I saw when using opera, but...sigh. I love weirdness.
I googled the random resets and several other people have had this happen. I had mine replaced and a coule refurbs later it worke fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

AdamW is becoming a great contributor

mbritt80: interesting, but - as I said, I've not had this problem on MightyROM 6, either before flashing to Energy / Gadget or after flashing *back* to Mighty. So I don't think it's a hardware issue. I'll certainly reconsider if it starts happening on Mighty
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: sprint

occhris is a n00b

There appears to be an issue with text messages. When you receive a text message, the quick preview pane incorrectly reports the sender of the text message. If you click on the ALL MESSAGES, the correct send or listed. I am running the Oct 17 release of this ROM. Other than this annoyance, it seems to be running fairly well for Day 1.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Draiko is keeping up the good workDraiko is keeping up the good work

Everything is fine on my end with the 10/17 rom. The location based weather updated just fine. The phone locked up overnight, but I left a few apps running, I'll see how it does tonight and report back.

Dialer works perfectly on my Sprint Diamond.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo 4G

abjc89 is a n00b

oh wowza, I finally checked out what Manilla 2.5's all about. Kind of cool, can't wait for it to get ported over for us VGA Victors. Lovin this EnergyRom (10/14), pretty darn stable with all the bells and whistles to make my friends jealous. Keep up the good work NRG!
Old 10-18-2009, 08:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

sagemo is a n00b

I flashed 10/14 ROM on my Sprint Diamond. These is no such reset probelm. So far so good. It seems beeter to stay with 10/14 ROM.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

utee05 is a n00b

Where is the link for the latest EnergyROM? All that I see is the latest ROM built on Sept 20th. This will be for Sprint Diamond
Old 10-18-2009, 11:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by utee05 View Post
Where is the link for the latest EnergyROM? All that I see is the latest ROM built on Sept 20th. This will be for Sprint Diamond
He hasn't updated the change log or the thread title but here is the link:

http://hotfile.com/list/93327/8db99b5

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development