PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

AdamW is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

weird. can't think what would be specific to me :/ I don't have any weird apps or configs or anything. sigh. i'll have to tinker a bit.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psg190 View Post
Does anyone have a cab for the version of Opera 9.5 that is natively included in this ROM? I tried Opera 9.7 but the current build has waaaaaaay too many bugs in the bookmarks area for me to use it. Thanks!
if im not wrong... lookup 3.cab in your windows folder... thats the opera cab that comes with the rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

mbritt80 is keeping up the good workmbritt80 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by serge811 View Post
Hi,
Perfect ROM but I have one problem:
I cannot dial just number from dialer. I can dial any number from contacts but if I put number into dialer it is only offer me to add it into contact. I tried all options and cannot dial number. Any solution for this?

Thank you
If anyone figures this one out then I'll flash to the newest energy rom, it about drove me nuts last time. It was right after I went back to the stock rom that the phone radomly reset itself, had to get a new diamond. Thank goodness for TEP
Old 10-17-2009, 11:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bobbenedetti is becoming a great contributor

What sys is the Oct 17 ROM built on?
Old 10-18-2009, 12:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel---->VZW

jkcsho is just getting started
Question Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 20 ||Manila 2.1

My girlfriend has beenusing the energy roms since 9/6 release. Her phone has been freezing for like 15 seconds then un-freeze. I"ve upgraded each time there has been a new release. I always hard reset it after each flash. I've disabled the key vibration and try to run it as lean as possible. Has anyone had similar problems?
If I helped you hit the Thanks button!
Old 10-18-2009, 03:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Diamond

psg190 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcsho View Post
My girlfriend has beenusing the energy roms since 9/6 release. Her phone has been freezing for like 15 seconds then un-freeze. I"ve upgraded each time there has been a new release. I always hard reset it after each flash. I've disabled the key vibration and try to run it as lean as possible. Has anyone had similar problems?
Load the stock rom, then format the internal storage as well as the flash storage, and finally flash with the latest EnergyROM.

I've had no freezing issues using that technique.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:27 AM
Lurker

davebach is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO... View Post
I flashed this rom last night and i like it but I relised today i have no service in my house and i just got the sprint airave.Maybe because it's unlocked?can i relock the phone with a custom rom?what would happen?
Try dialing *99 and then press send and wait for the message stating that you are within the airave coverage area. I believe you need to do this initially with each phone you intend to use with your airave. Perhaps after flashing the ROM your airave does not recognize your phone as one that has already connected to it.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbenedetti View Post
what sys is the oct 17 rom built on?
Old 10-18-2009, 08:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia2
Carrier: bell

jaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcsho View Post
Ive had that same problem with every version of energy rom :S i love the rom and ive stuck with it but ya thats the only thing that bugs me about it, and it always happens when im texting someone :S
Old 10-18-2009, 09:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

AdamW is becoming a great contributor

just an update on my mysterious resets...I tried a different ROM (gadget rom) and it does the same thing, in google maps at least. Ran google maps, got a GPS fix, and watched it reset.

now I'm wondering if it's something bizarre to do with _my specific location_ and the recent version of google maps. doesn't explain the reset I saw when using opera, but...sigh. I love weirdness.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development