PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x42384 View Post
The EnergyRom (standard) has tehthering support. I tried it and it works fine. Also tried the WiFi Internet sharing and that worked as well.
sweet but does it come with the tethering invisible hack?
Old 09-15-2009, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

abcxyz123 is a n00b
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Anyone here bothered by the random keyboard freeze? I am using the Sprint HTC Touch Diamond and it's happening a lot more often now.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:41 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcxyz123 View Post
Anyone here bothered by the random keyboard freeze? I am using the Sprint HTC Touch Diamond and it's happening a lot more often now.
We've been talking about this issue off and on for like 15 pages of this thread lol. NRG is working on fixing it and upgrading it for his next release. Hopefully he throws me the beta soon

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3GS
Carrier: Telus

Braka is becoming a great contributor

ok thx man. i had no choice to flash back to the shipped telus and then back to NRG. now everything is ok except i cannot plug my phone for fast file transfer... grrrr
Old 09-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: alltel

jsnikda is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
anyone having any issues with stock alarm not ringing? My alarm for some reason just vibrates instead of playing the tone that I assigned...
on the diamond i found u have to keep your phone locked to get the alarm to work
Old 09-15-2009, 09:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
anyone having any issues with stock alarm not ringing? My alarm for some reason just vibrates instead of playing the tone that I assigned...
Mine is working fine ... did you go into settings, clocks and alarms, and press on the ring icon? There are several options in there, that don't show up if you just set the alarm through the home screen\tab. Hope this helps ...
Old 09-15-2009, 10:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell

dantheman45 is a n00b

is it just me or is the battery dying really fast cause i will charge it over night and it will be 100% when i unplug it, and about two minutes it will be at 90%. I really like this rom but i have to switch to another one because of the battery dying so quick, i even did the battery tweak and it didn't make a difference at all.

any help?
Old 09-15-2009, 11:21 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i have the same problem..
Old 09-15-2009, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

x42384 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantheman45 View Post
is it just me or is the battery dying really fast cause i will charge it over night and it will be 100% when i unplug it, and about two minutes it will be at 90%. I really like this rom but i have to switch to another one because of the battery dying so quick, i even did the battery tweak and it didn't make a difference at all.

any help?
At least I am not alone on this topic. I know all the Diamond methods in conserving battery life (turn off all data, screen off..etc). Sprint Stock ROM was OK, MightyROM4 was good. However, ever since I switched to EnergyROM, I have watched helplessly as the battery drains faster than expected. Even tried some of the battery tweaks in the TWEAKs folder. No change.

Have been experimenting a bit to see where battery drain is occuring, but if all else fails, will go back to MR4. (EnergyROM is feature rich and I like if over other ROMs).
Old 09-16-2009, 12:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

masterpero is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to masterpero
Re: |VICT|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
3 Row Start Menu

This will arrange your icons and folders like microsoft intended it, on 3 rows instead of 4.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tachi dialer disabler

Tachi disabler cab will disable the Tachi Dialer and enable the built in microsoft dialer. This however will disable calling from the TF3D, and possibly in texts and emails.
you'll have to do all your dialing from the dialer itself or the built in Contacts interface (on the start menu or the right softkey on the homescreen).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start Menu white folders

Microsoft Voice Command 21040

Original 6.5 style white taskbar icons

This will restore the stock icons in the top taskbar

Manila "back to stock" modifications

These CABs will restore the stock look of the Manila interface. Sometimes this is necessary to make sure some of them themes you might install, work properly. Especially stuff related to the slider.

Original white clock

Original Black background for all tabs

Original Internet tab

Original Slider

Original Slider with transparency

- For specific carrier CDMA cabs follow either one of the two links below:

http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/index.php?...%2Fcarriers%2F
http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/index.php?dir=titan/carriers/
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51384

NRG, wanted to ask a question about the original white clock, i have some manilla files for the original white clock for the old tf3d, i can use it on manilla 2.1 but what it does is takes out the new wold clock, alarm, etc thats included when you click on the clock, it reverts it back to the old manilla look, what i am trying to do is, the files i have, they have the original sprint logo thats usually at the top under the taskbar, the logo is somwhere in the manila files i have, i was wondering how could i go about finding and extracting and adding that logo to your original white clock to have the sprint logo show at the top, i can show you what i am talking about, i have attached the manila files white clock with sprint logo and pic of what the log looks like. if you have any ideas or can do it let me know, didnt mean to post under hear, but had to get your attention.

thanks mpero.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (13.7 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Flip_clock with sprint logo.zip (57.7 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development