PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

hey does this rom have the tethering fix/tweak on it or not? so much talk about it but no solid answer

i checked the registy and did it but no ics, then tried the tethering cab and it showed different stuff in the registy, so i dunno ???
Old 09-14-2009, 08:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekV View Post
I actually had my screen go green once, black many times though.

lol i had the green screen, and a red/black crazy screen twice... havn't captured pics but i will. my diamond is indestructible
Old 09-14-2009, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

x42384 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by megagprime View Post
hey does this rom have the tethering fix/tweak on it or not? so much talk about it but no solid answer

i checked the registy and did it but no ics, then tried the tethering cab and it showed different stuff in the registy, so i dunno ???
The EnergyRom (standard) has tehthering support. I tried it and it works fine. Also tried the WiFi Internet sharing and that worked as well.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond | BlackBerry Tour 9630
Carrier: Telus

bane_dd is a n00b

This ROM is very buggy. Particularly the keyboard and the notifications. The old version of the ROM was much more stable.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

x42384 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bane_dd View Post
This ROM is very buggy. Particularly the keyboard and the notifications. The old version of the ROM was much more stable.
It's a powerful ROM that I will stick with. I thought i was done with ROMs when I stayed with MR4, but after trying out EnergyROM, I am pretty happy, and will live with the current quirks.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

dwsupplee is a n00b

Is there a way to revert to the old icons on the slidebar in TF3d? I downloaded the cab which says it should reset the slider to the default but no go.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Flatblack is a n00b

i just updated to this rom on my cellular south diamond looks awsome but how can i get it to look like 6.5 it still looks like touch flo 3d
Old 09-15-2009, 09:24 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatblack View Post
i just updated to this rom on my cellular south diamond looks awsome but how can i get it to look like 6.5 it still looks like touch flo 3d
...6.5 has touch flo 3d. If you want titanium, go to settings>today>items and select windows default.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3GS
Carrier: Telus

Braka is becoming a great contributor

mmm sorry guys. i tried to uninstall the Energy Rom Opera 9 to see if I can reinstall it on the Internal Storage and save space in the phone memory... but... it doesn't work huhu :/

is there a cab that can fix this problem ?
Old 09-15-2009, 11:08 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braka View Post
mmm sorry guys. i tried to uninstall the Energy Rom Opera 9 to see if I can reinstall it on the Internal Storage and save space in the phone memory... but... it doesn't work huhu :/

is there a cab that can fix this problem ?

no Opera is cooked into his rom. you can't uninstall it but you can redirect the opera cache to internal storage which will help. check post 4 if you're interested in doing this.

Last edited by Riley; 09-15-2009 at 04:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development