PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
quick question, any way to make the x button minimize instead of close programs like in the last build?
click on task manager tray - located on the right upper corner - click on the center image (looks like monkey ranch), scroll over to button, and select 'End program by tapping and holding "X"'
Old 09-09-2009, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

mario23 is just getting started
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

I'm missing calls all day today...just getting the voicemail notifications.
Anybody else having this problem?
Old 09-09-2009, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

TheZodiac is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario23 View Post
I'm missing calls all day today...just getting the voicemail notifications.
Anybody else having this problem?
Make sure your phone is turned on, settings / Communications tab.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZodiac View Post
Make sure your phone is turned on, settings / Communications tab.
LOL...Yeah its on. Let me clarify. Of the various phone calls I recieved today, about 7 of them never rung the phone. I only got the voice mail alert for them afterwards...
Old 09-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario23 View Post
LOL...Yeah its on. Let me clarify. Of the various phone calls I recieved today, about 7 of them never rung the phone. I only got the voice mail alert for them afterwards...
7 out of how many calls? 8? 21? 35? I also use sprint, and I would say I have *always* had this problem. I estimate 1 in every 4 calls of mine goes straight to voice mail without me hearing a ring. Even under the stock rom. Even my last phone (moto q). Basically, it boils down to this: Sprint sucks. But, it's cheap and you know about getting what you pay for, right?

Pete
Old 09-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

Hoppa1013 is a n00b

Hey guys, great rom, one quick problem I've had with this latest version though. Opera doesn't seem to want to operate in "mobile view" mode for me..which i think in the past, I was able to type in a web address, and automatically sent me to the mobile friendly version of the page (like typing google.com and being sent to m.google.com). Has anyone else noticed this issue and/or know of any info that could help? Thanks in advance!
Old 09-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppa1013 View Post
Hey guys, great rom, one quick problem I've had with this latest version though. Opera doesn't seem to want to operate in "mobile view" mode for me..which i think in the past, I was able to type in a web address, and automatically sent me to the mobile friendly version of the page (like typing google.com and being sent to m.google.com). Has anyone else noticed this issue and/or know of any info that could help? Thanks in advance!
I thought that was a function of the website, so that sites like google "sensed" a mobile browser and re-directed us on the server side. Is it actually done on the phone side?
Pete
Old 09-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

Hoppa1013 is a n00b

I'm not sure to be honest, actually I just tried google and it worked fine, but it's other sites like cnn.com and espn.com that used to auto-redirect for me as well with the previous version and don't any longer. It still works fine in IE though.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
7 out of how many calls? 8? 21? 35? I also use sprint, and I would say I have *always* had this problem. I estimate 1 in every 4 calls of mine goes straight to voice mail without me hearing a ring. Even under the stock rom. Even my last phone (moto q). Basically, it boils down to this: Sprint sucks. But, it's cheap and you know about getting what you pay for, right?

Pete
Actually I'll have to disagree with you. I've never had this problem in my area. Normally I almost never miss calls down here. Today I missed probably about half of them. I reset my phone and it seems to be working now so I'll just keep an eye on it...
Old 09-09-2009, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erkme73 is just getting started

Not in the Central Florida area... my phone rings about 1 -2 nanoseconds (well, ok maybe not THAT short), but Sprint has an unacceptably low ring time before VM. 23 seconds... no way to change it. About half my calls either go into voicemail, or the half ring is not enough for me to answer. It's Sprint. I've had that issue on all my Sprint phones. They are literally the bottom of the barrel in terms of VM features.

I'd love to either forward my voicemail, get visual voicemail, or extend the ring to at least 40 seconds.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development