PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
Good God, Riley. You are on top of this crap! People should hire you for their business or something. I'm trying to answer people's question too, but you always beat me to it! You're like an encyclopedia. An encyclopedia of M4D FONE SKYLLZ!
thanks. I guess when NRG asked me to do it I feel extra obligated to do so now By the way, added the carrier cab links to post 4. Thanks for posting them!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Tocuh Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

u217946 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

WHEN ARE YOU COMING OUT WITH A NEW ROM you got me on the edge of my seat lol.....your work is outstanding I can't wait for the next updated ROM please share a date
Old 08-18-2009, 12:33 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by u217946 View Post
WHEN ARE YOU COMING OUT WITH A NEW ROM you got me on the edge of my seat lol.....your work is outstanding I can't wait for the next updated ROM please share a date
Yeah, from what i understand the next release should be pretty landmark. Keep the legend alive, NRG! Living the dream!

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:44 PM
N00b

Talking Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

WE WANT MORE NRG ROMs.....ATTICA, ATTICA, ATTICA hahaha
Quote:
Yeah, from what i understand the next release should be pretty landmark. Keep the legend alive, NRG! Living the dream!
Old 08-18-2009, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

dcdomain is just getting started

Yeah every time the scene announces something new such as a new WinMo 6.5 build or a new version of Manila I begin to wait apprehensively for NRG to incorporate them. Great work man.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:24 PM
Officer Android

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdomain View Post
Yeah every time the scene announces something new such as a new WinMo 6.5 build or a new version of Manila I begin to wait apprehensively for NRG to incorporate them. Great work man.
Word to that. NRG sits perched atop the mountain that is unreleased, badarse features, waiting to swoop down for the kill.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:30 PM
N00b

Thumbs up Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

You have said it all bradart.....I can't wait to see what they're going to do with the new TP 2 or TD 2
Quote:
Word to that. NRG sits perched atop the mountain that is unreleased, badarse features, waiting to swoop down for the kill.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

shaned197 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Its the House theme song, AKA Teardrop by Massive Attack. Shouldn't be too hard to find/make.

THANKS!! I knew it sounded familiar.. lol thanks was given
Old 08-18-2009, 01:32 PM
Officer Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by u217946 View Post
You have said it all bradart.....I can't wait to see what they're going to do with the new TP 2 or TD 2
Oh my god it's going to be crazy. I just hope he doesn't end up forgetting about us Diamond and TP users. Now i'm all stoked for a new realease of energyROM without even knowing if there IS a new release in the works.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

chasedinero is a n00b

Quote:
when i try to install it says install unsuccessful because it does not have sufficient permission

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development