PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 12:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-14-09 ~~Bear-Bonz Rom~~ Version 1-1a [Rhodium 6.1 21028]

anyone with the ringer problem, a soft reset has fixed it everytime... it's annoying to miss a call but nice to know when you do, a soft reset will fix it..

another thing I do, put the phone on ring and vibrate that way when the ringer doesn't sound it will still vibrate so you never miss a call!!! Just a little temporary fix if your waiting for an important call

this is by far my favorite rom out!!!!!
Old 04-16-2009, 12:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: 4-14-09 ~~Bear-Bonz Rom~~ Version 1-1a [Rhodium 6.1 21028]

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
OKAY, back to the ROM. I think I'll hold off flashing for now if 1.2 is coming relatively soon.

About the taskbar, sometimes I have the cool circular ones and sometimes I have the stock white ones. Especially the signal strength (which I know how to fix) and the speaker. Is this taskbar still a work in progress or is there a setting I need to change to totally replace the stock icons? I really like this one!
1.2 is uploading now and will be available shortly.

The taskbar was made by Misfortune. It is amazing skinning work, but I only want to use some of the icons, leaving mainly a battery icon with the rest white, except for some like active sync and bluetooth that aren't there all the time. I really like the replacement bluetooth one... it looks really slick.

Also... yes pask... thanks for the input. The ringer issue is not isolated to this rom, and I promise I will get it eliminated as soon as someone smarter than me nails it down. :P

*edit* Megashares just crapped out about halfway through the upload so it's gonna be 15 or 20.

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-16-2009 at 02:12 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:00 AM
ill
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

ill is keeping up the good workill is keeping up the good work
Re: 4-16-09 ~~Bear-Bonz Rom~~ Version 1-2 [Rhodium 6.1 21028]

new skin for keyboard looks nice. even though i don't use it. ha. i always go with the phone keypad. i just wish someone would come out with one that does not have the options button.. who uses that in the middle of a text? just gets in the way when you hit it by accident.

curious.. eta on up? looking forward to 1.2 was curious on a time frame so i can hopefully time it right with things i got going on. thanks
Old 04-16-2009, 01:44 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

The download link for 1.2 has been updated. Megashares was insanely slow and I will look into using a new service for the next version.

*edit* Blog has been updated. Don't forget to hard reset after flashing.

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-16-2009 at 03:04 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

Hey dry bonz. cant seem to get kinoma to work. Put my email but never get notification. nevermind got it hehe

Last edited by jjairal; 04-16-2009 at 04:55 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

djpsyco is keeping up the good workdjpsyco is keeping up the good work
Re: 4-14-09 ~~Bear-Bonz Rom~~ Version 1-1 [Rhodium 6.1 21028]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
This is the FingerKeyboard skin that I use. It is a slightly modified Giannis Black and Green with a modified layout. Modifications done by me.

This will be the default keyboard for this rom at some point in the future. Further skinning and customization... changing skins, etc... will, of course, still be possible. This will be the default though.
Hey Bonz,
What about this layout?
I've been using the gray layout for a few days and find it hard to see the backspace or shift key if i'm outside on a sunny day. The green backspace on this one looks interesting.

Can't w8 to try 1.2 tonight!
I love this ROM!
Old 04-16-2009, 11:05 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpsyco View Post
Hey Bonz,
What about this layout?
I've been using the gray layout for a few days and find it hard to see the backspace or shift key if i'm outside on a sunny day. The green backspace on this one looks interesting.

Can't w8 to try 1.2 tonight!
I love this ROM!
Thanks... I'm glad you like it. I am going with the grey modified FingerKeyboard theme that is now pictured on the front page of this thread, as I find that it goes great with the rest of the theme. Sorry you don't like the grey arrows. There has been some talk about FingerKeyboard replacement skins recently in this thread... search it up.

Watzone has provided some great replacement skins for you.

You will find the new grey skin as the default in version 1.2. Don't forget to check out my changelog on the first page.

Thanks again!

*edit* Updated FAQ with a new question.

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-16-2009 at 11:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

djpsyco is keeping up the good workdjpsyco is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Thanks... I'm glad you like it. I am going with the grey modified FingerKeyboard theme that is now pictured on the front page of this thread, as I find that it goes great with the rest of the theme. Sorry you don't like the grey arrows. There has been some talk about FingerKeyboard replacement skins recently in this thread... search it up.

Watzone has provided some great replacement skins for you.

You will find the new grey skin as the default in version 1.2. Don't forget to check out my changelog on the first page.

Thanks again!

*edit* Updated FAQ with a new question.
Wow! You're so quick to answer!
I have to wait longer when I call my phone's service provider!

Thanks for the link in your FAQ! I found what I needed.

Are you considering including the In call Recorder in a next version of your ROM?
Just wondering
Old 04-16-2009, 11:41 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpsyco View Post
Are you considering including the In call Recorder in a next version of your ROM?
Probably not. It's not compatible with our slide to answer dialer, and when I was cooking it in, some time ago, I found that I never used it.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc EVO and Hero
Carrier: sprint

antnate is just getting started

I think this is my favorite ROM! The right mix of programs, acceptable memory usage, and very fast!

thanks,

Only comment, what if I wanted to go back to the original compact qwerty keyboard?

thanks though, this ROM is great, I've tried a bunch of them this week after Sprint bricked my previous diamond!

ant.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development