PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 11:26 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0-1.5.12 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/24/09

A quick vote please. tsowens Icons or Stock icons...

...OR...

Old 01-30-2009, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

treedog5 is becoming a great contributor

i say tsowens
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:55 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedog5 View Post
i say tsowens
+1.....
Old 01-31-2009, 12:35 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
i say tsowens
I like them both but the tsowen icons kind of go with the colored tf3d icons and really make the whole rom even more unique. either way I'm game.
Old 01-31-2009, 01:02 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Uploaded:

rstg_Diam_1.6.03

Quote:
Version 1.6.03
- Added CFC Compression for Manila (saves about 13 megs)...Done.
- Restored original 10% battery drivers. If you want 1%, install this FInixNOver Battery Icon.zip...Done.
- New Transparent/white Clock to go better with theme...done.
- Add 6 background wallpapers for TF3D to \My Documents\Fuzeberry, set it in the Settings Tab of TF3D...done.
- Added tweak to opera for max of 7 pages instead of 3...done.
- Added tsowens Custom taskbar icons....done.
- Version numbers now reflect builds just like Opera.
-- First number ??, Second number=Manila change, and third number is mods/builds I've done to test...Done.
I could go either way on the battery, 1% or 10%. Apparently the 1% driver is wishy-washy on 90%+. (wishy-washy = Technical Terminology for shakey)

And I'll update the first post with new pics, and content from changelogs in the morning...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-31-2009, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

treedog5 is becoming a great contributor
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0-1.6.03 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/31/09

rstoy, im still having problems using spb screenshot. i cant change which button i use to snap the screenshot, which in turn only allows me to take a shot of the last page i viewed before i select the program. have u found a fix for this yet? i wanted to show u some screen shots of the new theme and icons i put on my phone.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

vincebb72 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Here are the defaults that should fix it for you:

Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Layouts\e0010409]
"Ime File"="\\windows\\eT9ime.dll"
"Layout Text"="eT9 IME"

I'm gonna flash a couple of other roms to check them out tomorrow, I'm trying to keep this mostly stock. I may play around with it, but probably won't include it in this one. This is an example that the latest sys doesn't make a rom faster/more stable, it's what one includes in the rom.

As far as the battery testing goes...I reverted back to the stock battery drivers and it seemed to be better, but that may have been shrouded by the 10% increments. I want to give it another workout today, the 1.6 will probably be uploaded tomorrow evening. And the newer version of TF3D has pas_sed my test, not quite as zippy as what's in the rom now, but close enough and the memory savings with the compression makes it even sweeter! I'm still waiting an answer from the author on the messaging + and - buttons so I can remove them. Here is a preview of the clock:

Well ur the man! Fixed it thanks again
Old 01-31-2009, 11:07 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
rstoy, im still having problems using spb screenshot. i cant change which button i use to snap the screenshot, which in turn only allows me to take a shot of the last page i viewed before i select the program. have u found a fix for this yet? i wanted to show u some screen shots of the new theme and icons i put on my phone.
That app doesn't like the diamond too well. Install the attached .cab as a work-a-round. Then go into Start Menu-Settings-Personal and select buttons. Then from the dropdown box at the bottom, select "Spb Screenshot - Capture". Then press Ok to exit. Now your set to take a screenshot when you longpress the send key, they will end up in \My Documents. Is that the only definable button on this thing??? Oh well, I used someone else's OEM, and it didn't have the registry entries so you can assign it to a button. I'll fix it in the next release.
Attached Files
File Type: cab SpbScreenshot_setup.cab (181.1 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-31-2009, 11:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive WP7

dougd is keeping up the good workdougd is keeping up the good work

I just recently discovered the world of customizing your phone and love it. I tried several roms and settled on this one. Without a doubt I like it the best, thanks rstoyguy. Anyways I have a very basic question I probably could ask anywhere but figured I would ask it here since I use this rom. In the latest build you added "- Add 6 background wallpapers for TF3D to \My Documents\Fuzeberry, set it in the Settings Tab of TF3D...done." I can't figure out where you go to change the bacground out. Its driving me crazy, I know it has to be staring me in the face. So if i could get some changing me TF3D background it would be greatly appriaciated. Thanks.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:22 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougd View Post
I just recently discovered the world of customizing your phone and love it. I tried several roms and settled on this one. Without a doubt I like it the best, thanks rstoyguy. Anyways I have a very basic question I probably could ask anywhere but figured I would ask it here since I use this rom. In the latest build you added "- Add 6 background wallpapers for TF3D to \My Documents\Fuzeberry, set it in the Settings Tab of TF3D...done." I can't figure out where you go to change the bacground out. Its driving me crazy, I know it has to be staring me in the face. So if i could get some changing me TF3D background it would be greatly appriaciated. Thanks.
Thanks, and here is how to change the wallpaper. From the homescreen scroll over to the "Settings" tab in TF3D. Then select the option where it says "Wallpaper", (third one down). Now where it says "My Pictures", tap that and select "My Documents", then select the folder "Fuzeberry We...". Select a wallpaper and it will now be the background for all tabs in TF3D! I don't use them, but the artist that made the theme included them in a previous version so I decided to give you guys that option as well.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-31-2009 at 11:24 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development