View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 11:22 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0-1.6.03 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/31/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougd View Post
I just recently discovered the world of customizing your phone and love it. I tried several roms and settled on this one. Without a doubt I like it the best, thanks rstoyguy. Anyways I have a very basic question I probably could ask anywhere but figured I would ask it here since I use this rom. In the latest build you added "- Add 6 background wallpapers for TF3D to \My Documents\Fuzeberry, set it in the Settings Tab of TF3D...done." I can't figure out where you go to change the bacground out. Its driving me crazy, I know it has to be staring me in the face. So if i could get some changing me TF3D background it would be greatly appriaciated. Thanks.
Thanks, and here is how to change the wallpaper. From the homescreen scroll over to the "Settings" tab in TF3D. Then select the option where it says "Wallpaper", (third one down). Now where it says "My Pictures", tap that and select "My Documents", then select the folder "Fuzeberry We...". Select a wallpaper and it will now be the background for all tabs in TF3D! I don't use them, but the artist that made the theme included them in a previous version so I decided to give you guys that option as well.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-31-2009 at 11:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.