View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 11:07 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Leaked Sprint v2.0-1.6.03 Custom Rom w/uc Updated 1/31/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedog5 View Post
rstoy, im still having problems using spb screenshot. i cant change which button i use to snap the screenshot, which in turn only allows me to take a shot of the last page i viewed before i select the program. have u found a fix for this yet? i wanted to show u some screen shots of the new theme and icons i put on my phone.
That app doesn't like the diamond too well. Install the attached .cab as a work-a-round. Then go into Start Menu-Settings-Personal and select buttons. Then from the dropdown box at the bottom, select "Spb Screenshot - Capture". Then press Ok to exit. Now your set to take a screenshot when you longpress the send key, they will end up in \My Documents. Is that the only definable button on this thing??? Oh well, I used someone else's OEM, and it didn't have the registry entries so you can assign it to a button. I'll fix it in the next release.
Attached Files
File Type: cab SpbScreenshot_setup.cab (181.1 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!