PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 09:59 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx
Re: [ROM][WWE]01-21-2009 Jmz Sprint Rom 3.6 CE OS 5.2.21109

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Mainly the native ability to disable and rearrange tabs and a stable stocks tab.
Is it quicker, does it take up more memory?
Old 01-23-2009, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO
Carrier: sprint

stangdriver52000 is just getting started

I don't know any way to fix it. I did have a black slide to answer with curtain skin installed, I uninstalled that but it did not fix the problem. I will flash again and leave the black skin off to see if that keeps it from happening again. Do you have a black skin that does work? with or without the curtain?
Old 01-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver52000 View Post
I don't know any way to fix it. I did have a black slide to answer with curtain skin installed, I uninstalled that but it did not fix the problem. I will flash again and leave the black skin off to see if that keeps it from happening again. Do you have a black skin that does work? with or without the curtain?
No I sure don't. I never really liked the black one. Did you just soft reset to see if that fixed it? IIRC the curtain can only be used on the GSM dialer and is not compatible with the new leaked dialer. The ringer was an issue on the GSM dialer. Depending on the one you used some files/registry entries won't be removed. But either way I just flashed back to 3.6 as I just got done with the HD version of my rom. I will definately leave the flashing alone until tomorrow or Sunday and see what happens. Thanks for the look out.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:07 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
Is it quicker, does it take up more memory?
The normal cab isn't but when I CFCed it, it worked a little faster. The memory is about 4 MB less with this one. I just posted the HD version of my rom.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: [ROM][WWE]01-21-2009 Jmz Sprint Rom 3.6 CE OS 5.2.21109 Stock and HD Manila Versi

Soft reset did not fix it, I am sure I will have to flash again when I get home from work. I am also having trouble rearanging the manila tabs, the customizer always crashes out, have you noticed this?
Old 01-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM][WWE]01-21-2009 Jmz Sprint Rom 3.6 CE OS 5.2.21109 Stock and HD Manila Versi

Quote:
Soft reset did not fix it, I am sure I will have to flash again when I get home from work. I am also having trouble rearanging the manila tabs, the customizer always crashes out, have you noticed this?
You can hard reset. You don't have to necessarily reflash it. I just tested that in the customizer. I just messaged the creator and see what we can figure out. In the meantime, if you just tell me what order you want them in I will create a cab for you to get it the way you want. Just let me know.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

fatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good work

i think im gonna try this badboy tonite
Old 01-23-2009, 10:28 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx

I'm going to stick with the original manilla for now, but great work gettings it out so quickly.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Yes a hard reset is what i will do, just gotta get home and hot sink first, just spent twenty minutes pecking in two weeks worth of work schedule that I dont want to loose. I am not too picky on the order of the tabs, I just like to have the programs tab be the one on the far right, so that a quick thumb slide to the right stops on the program page.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yes a hard reset is what i will do, just gotta get home and hot sink first, just spent twenty minutes pecking in two weeks worth of work schedule that I dont want to loose. I am not too picky on the order of the tabs, I just like to have the programs tab be the one on the far right, so that a quick thumb slide to the right stops on the program page.

Here you go. I am also looking at adding a calendar tab to it also. But just install this. It will move programs all the way to the right.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Jmz Tab Rearrange.cab (82.1 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development