View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [ROM][WWE]01-21-2009 Jmz Sprint Rom 3.6 CE OS 5.2.21109

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver52000 View Post
I don't know any way to fix it. I did have a black slide to answer with curtain skin installed, I uninstalled that but it did not fix the problem. I will flash again and leave the black skin off to see if that keeps it from happening again. Do you have a black skin that does work? with or without the curtain?
No I sure don't. I never really liked the black one. Did you just soft reset to see if that fixed it? IIRC the curtain can only be used on the GSM dialer and is not compatible with the new leaked dialer. The ringer was an issue on the GSM dialer. Depending on the one you used some files/registry entries won't be removed. But either way I just flashed back to 3.6 as I just got done with the HD version of my rom. I will definately leave the flashing alone until tomorrow or Sunday and see what happens. Thanks for the look out.