PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 07:30 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]01-25-2009 Jmz Sprint/Bell/Alltel/Telus 3.6 Rom Stock Manila Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
No I killed the HD version. Too many issues and I don't know enough about manila to fix. I am currently working on 3.7 and I won't release it until I get the HD version of the people tab and stocks working on my current manila version.
You can find the oem for HD Neon Manila that I used in my rom attached. Also attached is a cab to make "start" exclusive to the task manager, and another cab for the "people" tab. Hope this helps with your future releases.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Manila - HD Neon.zip (4.98 MB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab HD.cab (1.6 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab HDPeopleTab.cab (304.3 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-30-2009, 08:18 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver52000 View Post
Man I am still loving this rom (sprint 3.6) I am wondering If there is any way to reconfigure the main today screen with the date like above the clock on the left hand side, then use all the lines under the clock for calander appointments? Is that even possible?
I am not sure about the date but I am about 85% sure I have seen the topic about extra appointments and not being able to be done. I think the Call history button is redundant myself, but the only option I have seen is to remove it completely, not replace it. But someone please correct me if I am wrong.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
You can find the oem for HD Neon Manila that I used in my rom attached. Also attached is a cab to make "start" exclusive to the task manager, and another cab for the "people" tab. Hope this helps with your future releases.
Thanks for the files but I think I have just settled on my own modified version of the Manila HD Hybrid that is posted here. I only have one issue to work out and I will be releasing 3.7. Hopefully tomorrow but don't quote me.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

i have a sprint diamond but it is on verizon now. can anyone make a rom that will work with verizon. I do have talk and text, but no internet working or picture mail.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:01 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM]02-01-2009 Jmz Sprint/Bell/Alltel/Telus 3.7 Rom HD Hybrid Manila Version

Updated to 3.7. Please see changelog.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Henri Blanche

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]02-01-2009 Jmz Sprint/Bell/Alltel/Telus 3.7 Rom HD Hybrid Manila Version

Greetings Jmz!

Once again, thanks for your efforts.

Was MS Office restored in 3.7? Why was QuickGPS removed?

Cheers, Henri
Old 02-01-2009, 01:10 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri Blanche View Post
Greetings Jmz!

Once again, thanks for your efforts.

Was MS Office restored in 3.7? Why was QuickGPS removed?

Cheers, Henri
I never used it. So never had a reason to keep it in there. No office was not added. I am currently looking into other means of office. Looking for one with a smaller footprint.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tomkuang is just getting started

downloading 3.7. ready to test. is quick charge added?
thanks!
Old 02-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkuang View Post
downloading 3.7. ready to test. is quick charge added?
thanks!

Not yet. Working on it though
Old 02-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM]02-02-2009 Jmz Sprint/Bell/Alltel/Telus 3.8 Rom HD Hybrid Manila Version

Updated to 3.8. See changelog. Honestly I should have waited to release 3.7 till today to avoid update. But here is it. Barring any MAJOR bugs this will most likely be my last one for a little while. Got some stuff going on. Thanks for the support.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development