PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 07:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

patrascu is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]02-02-2009 Jmz Sprint/Bell/Alltel/Telus 3.8 Rom HD Hybrid Manila Version

thx... flashed 3.7 yesterday but I'm going to flash again today. lol.

one quick question (and I hope I'm not thread hijacking). Does the social networking feature do anything else other than allow for media uploads? (i.e. I would like to be able to view my facebook updates.. perhaps change my status... is there any way to do this without logging in using opera?)
Old 02-02-2009, 08:42 PM
N00b

Re: [ROM]02-02-2009 Jmz Sprint/Bell/Alltel/Telus 3.8 Rom HD Hybrid Manila Version

one small issue with 3.8:

The HD.cab (to make TF3D start exclusive) was not included. I installed it myself and it works fine.

EDIT: BTW JMZ... thanks for the update! I really like your ROM!
Old 02-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrascu View Post
one small issue with 3.8:

The HD.cab (to make TF3D start exclusive) was not included. I installed it myself and it works fine.

EDIT: BTW JMZ... thanks for the update! I really like your ROM!
Thanks but I think I have found a major issue. But I would like someone else to confirm. It just randomly locks up during usage. I really hope it is just me though.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:48 PM
N00b

Undocumented feature in 3.8: looks like sprint picmail is gone and mms is now integrated within sms app. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks great.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:49 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Thanks but I think I have found a major issue. But I would like someone else to confirm. It just randomly locks up during usage. I really hope it is just me though.

not yet... I'll use it some more and let you know as soon as anything like that happens.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:50 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Undocumented feature in 3.8: looks like sprint picmail is gone and mms is now integrated within sms app. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks great.
Yeah totally forgot to add that in. Changing now.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:59 AM
N00b

After about 3 hrs of continuous use, still no freezing!!

But I do have a problem with Arcsoft MMS. My messages are not properly threaded -- basically all of the incoming messages are listed before all of the outgoing messages. This is a BIG problem when the thread has many messages in it. Is there any way to fix this issue?
Old 02-03-2009, 02:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tomkuang is just getting started

it's great to have the fast charging dll in 3.8. I also noticed that through 1 hr cont. use of bt headphones, version 3.7 gave me 3 or 4 time freeze.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:38 PM
N00b

Getting a little worried about power usage with 3.8!

I'm down to 60% after about 5 hrs. unplugged (very little usage, just a few texts). I'm usually at close to 90% at this point in the day.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Getting a little worried about power usage with 3.8!

I'm down to 60% after about 5 hrs. unplugged (very little usage, just a few texts). I'm usually at close to 90% at this point in the day.
I had the same issue today. It only has started since I changed to the quick charge driver.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development