View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [ROM][WWE]01-21-2009 Jmz Sprint Rom 3.6 CE OS 5.2.21109 Stock and HD Manila Versi

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver52000 View Post
Yes a hard reset is what i will do, just gotta get home and hot sink first, just spent twenty minutes pecking in two weeks worth of work schedule that I dont want to loose. I am not too picky on the order of the tabs, I just like to have the programs tab be the one on the far right, so that a quick thumb slide to the right stops on the program page.

Here you go. I am also looking at adding a calendar tab to it also. But just install this. It will move programs all the way to the right.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Jmz Tab Rearrange.cab (82.1 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!