View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [ROM][WWE]01-21-2009 Jmz Sprint Rom 3.6 CE OS 5.2.21109 Stock and HD Manila Versi

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver52000 View Post
Soft reset did not fix it, I am sure I will have to flash again when I get home from work. I am also having trouble rearanging the manila tabs, the customizer always crashes out, have you noticed this?
You can hard reset. You don't have to necessarily reflash it. I just tested that in the customizer. I just messaged the creator and see what we can figure out. In the meantime, if you just tell me what order you want them in I will create a cab for you to get it the way you want. Just let me know.