PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 07:53 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi
Carrier: Sprint

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dornier View Post
I'm using 4.7 TP2 and wondering if it's possible to snooze a reminder at different intervals? In other words 5, 10, 15, 20, 1 day, etc., with this rom. Right now when a reminder sounds and is displayed the only choice is "snooze" or "dismiss". Any ideas?

Thanks,

GP
G-Alarm has an option for increasing or decreasing snooze times.

http://www.ageye.de/index.php?s=galarm/about
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:05 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
swap this with whats in the base_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640 folder in the kitchen. see if it works...

EDIT: I confirm it works. Finally progress. Great work O.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Are you noticing any other popups missing? Keep and eye on it and let us know. Thanks.

I just wanted to report that this worked great for me.

I cooked this into a ROM with Phone Canvas and Black S2A and have never seen the WM call pop-up since. My phone doesn't seem to be delayed in ringing and none of my enhanced menus are broken.

Thanks!=D>
Old 05-13-2009, 01:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Problems I'm having with 4.6 RC:

Photos/Videos tab still don't show any pictures or videos. It constantly says "No photos available." Been like this with 4.5 as well.

Camera is black when attempting to take a picture. After a picture is taken, it will show.

Any solutions to these two problems?
Old 05-13-2009, 09:07 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml... hidden file... sys folder.
I have the setting for my file explorer to show hidden files but I am struggling to find this file. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 05-13-2009, 09:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I have the setting for my file explorer to show hidden files but I am struggling to find this file. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
This file is in the SYS/base_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640 folder.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

click is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I don't know what version of Windows you are running, but in Win7 you need to set explorer to show hidden files AND uncheck the option to hide protected operating system files (likely because the file's attributes are +rhs).
Old 05-13-2009, 10:20 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

After being completely frustrated with every Rhodium ROM I've tried, I decided to try what seemed to be the best reviewed WM6.5 ROM out there.
I was a little concerned when it took two flashes to get it to boot, but seemed to be smooth since then.
I've now synced the phone and am in the process of setting up and have some questions.
I can't get any ringtone except the default one to stick (sounds like a FAX incoming). In Sounds & Notifications, I can't listen to any of them. Actually looks like I can't change any of the sounds. I can't even close out the Sounds & Notifications window properly. UPDATE: Cancll all the above. After a soft reset and installing a few things, it seems to be working normally.
Is there a way to have the long-press send key go to a specific "tab" (what are we calling those things on the main/Today screen?) instead of the settings or just the last place I was? I want to be able to set it to go back to the clock.

That's all so far.

Last edited by Trident; 05-13-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

kleiner34 is keeping up the good workkleiner34 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Is there a way to have the long-press send key go to a specific "tab" (what are we calling those things on the main/Today screen?) instead of the settings or just the last place I was? I want to be able to set it to go back to the clock.
I think that just pressing the end key (not long-press) takes you back to the clock "tab" on the titanium screen ... at least it does for me.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:40 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
I don't know what version of Windows you are running, but in Win7 you need to set explorer to show hidden files AND uncheck the option to hide protected operating system files (likely because the file's attributes are +rhs).
Yeah I am showing hidden files. Im on xp. Ill look for the the hide protected system files box.

EDIT: That helped. Thanks guys.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleiner34 View Post
I think that just pressing the end key (not long-press) takes you back to the clock "tab" on the titanium screen ... at least it does for me.
You know...i never knew that. Thanks for this little gem. I get caught up in the weeds of trying to perfect a ROM and miss the simplest things.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom