PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 01:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v4.2 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual VGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vista64htc View Post
the only way i got mine to work was to use da_reeseboys sys/rom folders and drom them into calks kitchen. so is it true, no more calk releases?

No more Calk releases? Where did that come from?
Old 11-28-2009, 01:31 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I think it is safe to say that he will be getting another release out. Remember, he doesn't have a VGA device anymore, so that slows him down quite a bit. I just don't see him abandoning his work with out letting us know...

Now, a quick question for every one: Has any one stumbled across the HTC logo that shows up on the home screen when Manila starts?

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 11-28-2009, 01:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Now, a quick question for every one: Has any one stumbled across the HTC logo that shows up on the home screen when Manila starts?
I think you are talking about this one..

EXT\Shared\Packages\System - HTC Animation 1.3.5.2\files\HTCAnimationStartup.gif
Old 11-28-2009, 02:25 AM
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Nope, that's the full start up animation. What I'm looking for the the HTC logo that shows up on your today screen just before manila starts up. after the phone has booted in to windows...
Old 11-28-2009, 03:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Nope, that's the full start up animation. What I'm looking for the the HTC logo that shows up on your today screen just before manila starts up. after the phone has booted in to windows...
I think your talking about "stwater_480_640.jpg"? That's the one that is shown before manila starts, its your today screen and it's cooked in the tsk.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:51 AM
The Inspector Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
I think your talking about "stwater_480_640.jpg"? That's the one that is shown before manila starts, its your today screen and it's cooked in the tsk.
Yeah, but the logo isn't there all the time, and it has those reg entries under manila to turn it on or off...
Old 11-28-2009, 09:40 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

cool, ive been waiting patiently for a new calk visual kitchen release.
i hope he hasnt stopped.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
i'm not too sure since i don't use manilla, but is it one of the "HTCABOUTLOGO.bmp" files from w/in the shared modules folder..? \kitchen\OEM\Diamond\Common\System - Shared Modules*\

Old 11-29-2009, 01:21 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Im looking for a little assistance. I am using calks kitchen and dropping in da_reeseboys sys and rom for 28005. Now it doesnt come with calks flamerise tsk so I am taking it from another 6.5.1 sys folder and then making sure my manila1.txt is pointing to the flamerise theme. I havent ever had a problem until now, for some reason after flashing, the top and bottom bar is grey. Is there something im missing that is causing this problem?

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 11-29-2009, 02:55 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Im looking for a little assistance. I am using calks kitchen and dropping in da_reeseboys sys and rom for 28005. Now it doesnt come with calks flamerise tsk so I am taking it from another 6.5.1 sys folder and then making sure my manila1.txt is pointing to the flamerise theme. I havent ever had a problem until now, for some reason after flashing, the top and bottom bar is grey. Is there something im missing that is causing this problem?
Calkulin has posted his 28004 SYS, which you can download here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nuiwgizhjmh

Best regards,
-boggsie

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom