View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 10:20 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

After being completely frustrated with every Rhodium ROM I've tried, I decided to try what seemed to be the best reviewed WM6.5 ROM out there.
I was a little concerned when it took two flashes to get it to boot, but seemed to be smooth since then.
I've now synced the phone and am in the process of setting up and have some questions.
I can't get any ringtone except the default one to stick (sounds like a FAX incoming). In Sounds & Notifications, I can't listen to any of them. Actually looks like I can't change any of the sounds. I can't even close out the Sounds & Notifications window properly. UPDATE: Cancll all the above. After a soft reset and installing a few things, it seems to be working normally.
Is there a way to have the long-press send key go to a specific "tab" (what are we calling those things on the main/Today screen?) instead of the settings or just the last place I was? I want to be able to set it to go back to the clock.

That's all so far.

Last edited by Trident; 05-13-2009 at 10:25 AM.