PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 05:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Bonz - what files did you use / edit for your background and highlight bars?
The highlight bars are in the Base DPI 192 folder and the background is in the tsk.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

One more annoying question - does anyone know how to stop WM 6.5 from displaying notifications on the bottom taskbar. For instance when new emails come in, it pops up with "Notification" and i can click and view, but i already know i have email from the new 6.5 home screen.

Can those notifications be disabled altogether?
Old 05-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
The highlight bars are in the Base DPI 192 folder and the background is in the tsk.
I misspoke - not the menu highlight bars, but the main selection bar for the WM 6.5 home screen.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
You can edit the soft key function using CHome editor. Just change the path to \Internal Storage\DCIM\100MEDIA\ instead of \My Documents\My Pictures under the photo tab. I think that's what you're asking anyway .
I already tried to use CHome Editor - I went to Menu/Manual Edit Item Values/CMyPhotos - there are 2 parts:

First has 3 values - GUID, ICONPATHS and LocName
GUID shows: {4F612B1A-E470-4b31-9386-AC396AEDAAF9}
ICONPATHS shows: 2451;2451
LocName shows: My Photos

Second has 2 values for Images -chMyPhotos_default and chMyPhotos_DRM
chMyPhotos_default shows: 2452
chMyPhotos_DRM shows: 2453

No where does it show the path to edit it!
Old 05-05-2009, 06:17 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
I misspoke - not the menu highlight bars, but the main selection bar for the WM 6.5 home screen.
You have to edit the bronzeres.dll.

*edit* I just threw this together for whoever wants it. It is Calc's Titanium bronzeres edited so that there are clear highlights instead of blue. Just drop it in your Titanium Project OEM before you cook.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bronzeres1.zip (551.5 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Drybonz; 05-05-2009 at 06:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

any1 elses rhodium tf3d crashing when clicking on an sms. i thought it was a bad PIM backup that i had restored but tryed mutiple backups and the samething. rolled backed to 4.64a and all is well again. oh yeah im using the 21043 kitchen.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:34 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
any1 elses rhodium tf3d crashing when clicking on an sms. i thought it was a bad PIM backup that i had restored but tryed mutiple backups and the samething. rolled backed to 4.64a and all is well again. oh yeah im using the 21043 kitchen.
Did you install either the Facebook tab fix, or JMZ's bootloader hack fix by any chance?

*edit* Also, this can be a symptom of needing to flash back to shipped... I got it the other day and my calendar appointments were crashing TF.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Thank you, sir.

I have been scouring my registry for it.
i think this was the post, apparently it wasn't the reg...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=15

i thought i read somewhere about something in the reg also though...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:39 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
i think this was the post, apparently it wasn't the reg...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=15

i thought i read somewhere about something in the reg also though...
Hmmm... I wonder if one could just delete the "bubbles" entry from the tsk?
Old 05-05-2009, 06:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

i don't see why not, gonna see if i have time tonight to compare the 2 .tsk's to see how different they really are.

w/the older .tsk you lose the new tabs if nothing else.

*Initial observation: HTCGrey.tsk - 31 reg entries Classic Blue.tsk - 199

Last edited by SOHKis; 05-05-2009 at 07:39 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom