PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 09:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 3 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.0 Preview ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
Are you using Manilla or not?

I'm actually going to try cooking the rom with an older version of Manila that was in the last kitchen I was using.
Yes, I am using the re-worked manila engine that Calc posted based on the older manila I posted a few pages back. You might try that one. He posted it a couple pages back after the 4.0 preview went up.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: sprint

TheoO is a n00b

would anyone have any idea as to why my bluetooth continues to shut off randomly?? i have tried reflashing, hard resets, rebuilding the kitchen, any other ideas?
Old 01-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Yes, I am using the re-worked manila engine that Calc posted based on the older manila I posted a few pages back. You might try that one. He posted it a couple pages back after the 4.0 preview went up.

Yeah I just tested it, the problem is the Manila Engine that came in the v4.00 kitchen.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=985

That's the post you mentioned with the Manila Engine calcu updated. I can confirm going from the version that came with the kitchen to this one solves the youtube problem.

Last edited by Donatom3; 01-04-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
Yeah I just tested the problem is the Manila Engine that came in the v4.00 kitchen.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=985

That's the post you mentioned with the Manila Engine calcu updated. I can confirm going from the version that came with the kitchen to this one solves the youtube problem.
Awesome... Calc said he is probably going to adopt that one anyway so we are good to go. Thanks for posting your results.

*edit* Incidentally, this is the manila that I need a working "same backgrounds on all TF tabs" for... if anyone has a working version, please post. Thanks.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Well, I finally did it! Using Calc's new kitchen, I sucessfully built my own rom. I added oem's that I made form cabs using the oemizer. As many of you have said (meatgel, sailrace) it woud take some time and a lot of trial and error. Thanks for the advice and encouragement! I am quite pleased with myself at the moment!! Thanks Calc for supplying the raw materials to make this possible for noobs like me.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:25 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Well, I finally did it! Using Calc's new kitchen, I sucessfully built my own rom. I added oem's that I made form cabs using the oemizer. As many of you have said (meatgel, sailrace) it woud take some time and a lot of trial and error. Thanks for the advice and encouragement! I am quite pleased with myself at the moment!! Thanks Calc for supplying the raw materials to make this possible for noobs like me.
When I finally did it all i wanted to do was tell everybody ..."Look what I can do." Nobody I know cares.

Congratuations!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nitefall is just getting started

I'm attempting to make an sdconfig file for when Uc runs does anyone know if it works with cabs that ask for a restart after they install?
Old 01-04-2009, 11:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

effudee is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefall View Post
I'm attempting to make an sdconfig file for when Uc runs does anyone know if it works with cabs that ask for a restart after they install?
yah they do. you just have to do a hide and unhide command thing. let me find it real quick.

edit:
taken from xda.

LOCK:Enabled
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\Tilt_keyboard_fix.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\Vibra_(Switch)_1.32.cab
LOCK:[nospace]Disabled
HIDE:Enabled
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\ListPro-PocketPC-5.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\eWallet-PocketPC-Install.cab
HIDE:[nospace]isabled
XML: \Storage Card\Cabs\device_settings.xml
XML: \Storage Card\Cabs\software_settings.xml
LOCK:[nospace]Disabled
RST: Reset

so yeah.. just put all the apps that require additional instructions between hide

the : D from Disable was making a happy face so i added [nospace] thing

Last edited by effudee; 01-04-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:05 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by effudee View Post
yah they do. you just have to do a hide and unhide command thing. let me find it real quick.

edit:
taken from xda.

Code:

CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\Tilt_keyboard_fix.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\Vibra_(Switch)_1.32.cab
LOCK:Disabled
HIDE:Enabled
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\ListPro-PocketPC-5.cab
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\eWallet-PocketPC-Install.cab
HIDE:Disabled
XML: \Storage Card\Cabs\device_settings.xml
XML: \Storage Card\Cabs\software_settings.xml
LOCK:Disabled
RST: Reset
so yeah.. just put all the apps that require additional instructions between hide

the : D from Disable was making a happy face so i added [nospace] thing
I hate it when it does that. Try the code tag next time.

Best regards,
-boggsie
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

iRonMan360 is just getting started

I just used your kitchen to make a rom, works great and its faster than the previous rom I had. Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom