PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 03:31 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Hey, about WM 6.5. Has anyone gotten device lock or smart lock to work flawless? That seems to be my only peeve is the fact that some times it takes swiping your finger multiple times to get it to recognize and the fact that it doesnt automatically lock as soon as you power the screen of. Yes i do know that powering the screen off and then letting it sit for a second helps but that is kind of annoying.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 05-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

amieldl143 is a n00b
Cool Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

on 21043 V4.7 RC has any one run into a problem with youtube not playing... everything is perfect except for youtube shortcut. Should I use the ver. from 4.6a ...??thanks you guys
Old 05-05-2009, 04:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Anyone got the reg entry for the WM incoming call pop-up notification? I'm using the HTC dialer and I need to disable it.

Thanks.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I know how to get the phone to save the pics in that folder - what I'm trying to do is when you click on All Photos from the home screen on the Pictures option, I want it to open up to \Internal Storage\DCIM\100MEDIA\... right now it's opening to \My Documents\My Pictures and I don't want that.
You can edit the soft key function using CHome editor. Just change the path to \Internal Storage\DCIM\100MEDIA\ instead of \My Documents\My Pictures under the photo tab. I think that's what you're asking anyway .

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Works fine for me.. I'm using the default SIP, not the fingerkeyboard though.. not sure if this helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Have you gone into the options and made sure it has been check marked on? If you go to start>settings>system>touch response, You have to checkmark "vibrate on Touch". Also if you select the "Advanced" tab at the bottom, you can change what actually uses the vibrate, in the case where fingerkeyboard isnt working, you can have it vibrate anytime you touch the screen. Thats how I have it, doesnt diminish battery life.
I've checked all the correct settings. I just seem to have problems with it on some ROMs I make. Half of the time it functions correctly and the other half of the time it does nothing (even when it's supposed to vibrate for all touches). Thanks though...at least I know it's on my end .

Last edited by mwalt2; 05-05-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

WithoutRemorse is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Well, it sounds like there is something wrong with your phone. Just to make sure ... you are letting the customizations run, right?
Answer to this is yes and no. With the Calkulin rom, in about 50% of the occations ive recently flashed/hard reset the customizations have run to the reboot. the other half of the time, it would hang towards the end of the implementation and the screen would turn off and on with no progress. Id leave it for 10 - 15 minutes then reset the device and start the process again.

I read another thread here that listed just about exactly the symptoms im exhibiting.

I was leaning towards some sort of phone related issue but the shipped rom is actually working perfectly. I would have thought that this would show up with any rom, not just cooked roms as it seems to be.

Cheers, yes im probably riding the short bus on this one!
Old 05-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Does touch response work for anyone using 4.7RC? It doesn't work for me. I tried installing a cab over the one cooked in, but it did not help. I haven't tried not cooking it in and just cab installing though... Thanks.
didnt work for me in 4.6, doesnt work for me i 4.7. using same settings i have for the last few kitchens.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
Anyone got the reg entry for the WM incoming call pop-up notification? I'm using the HTC dialer and I need to disable it.
Drybonz: I don't think anyone has figured this out yet. Of course it only comes up when the phone is on and you get a call, it will not show up if you had your phone in standby. If you look around the forums many people have been asking and trying to figure it out, but to no avail. Personally I downloaded these http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67224 to take care of everything but slide to answer. (htc ish dialerpad, BT icons, and volume control that would normally come with the HTC dilaer)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post

Thanks.
it was posted somewhere, i forget where. if i find it i'll post or PM you the link

i'm looking everywhere for it, but not having any luck. i know someone mentioned s2u2 in or near the post... lol

Last edited by SOHKis; 05-05-2009 at 05:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:14 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
it was posted somewhere, i forget where. if i find it i'll post or PM you the link
Thank you, sir.

I have been scouring my registry for it.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Bonz - what files did you use / edit for your background and highlight bars?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom