View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
any1 elses rhodium tf3d crashing when clicking on an sms. i thought it was a bad PIM backup that i had restored but tryed mutiple backups and the samething. rolled backed to 4.64a and all is well again. oh yeah im using the 21043 kitchen.
Did you install either the Facebook tab fix, or JMZ's bootloader hack fix by any chance?

*edit* Also, this can be a symptom of needing to flash back to shipped... I got it the other day and my calendar appointments were crashing TF.