PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 11:08 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ v3 9-10 ] [ 23047 \ 23409 \ 23017 \ 21054 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Those are controlled by the packages.txt you'll see in the kitchen. To get the defaults that calk has in his kitchen, you'll have to re-extract.
Got it - thanks!!
Old 09-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: Sprint

hasseye is just getting started
Re: [ v3 9-10 ] [ 23047 \ 23409 \ 23017 \ 21054 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROM

calk, love what you do...heres a recommendation others might agree, some might not, but i think you should break up the downloads and kitchens in one. Keep the diferent SYS builds seperate, and have them download which one they want, for the EXT have them download wheather they want 6.1, 6.5, or 6.5.1, and so on. This way it keeps it smaller and less confusing for us cookers. Its also much easier for us to just delete the old SYS and replace with a new one. Now-a-days were getting seems like 3 new SYS/Builds a week. Thanks.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:38 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
calk, love what you do...heres a recommendation others might agree, some might not, but i think you should break up the downloads and kitchens in one. Keep the diferent SYS builds seperate, and have them download which one they want, for the EXT have them download wheather they want 6.1, 6.5, or 6.5.1, and so on. This way it keeps it smaller and less confusing for us cookers. Its also much easier for us to just delete the old SYS and replace with a new one. Now-a-days were getting seems like 3 new SYS/Builds a week. Thanks.
i do not agree i like it all in one its much fast and easy to use how ever when i try to run cmd as admin it shuts off and went to properties and i cant choose run as admin i am use vista premuim
Old 09-11-2009, 12:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post

not really, i really enjoy have a all in 1 kitchen.
i thought that was kinda the purpose of having the visual kitchen was for multiple devices and multiple sys'
Old 09-11-2009, 05:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Have you tried to disable user account control?

Hey Calkukin...this did work. I didn't restart my laptop after I disabled it. Now it works like its suppose too. Thanks for the help on that.

When I make a rom in the new kitchen should I included LZX compression or leave all that stuff alone?
Old 09-11-2009, 06:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

when i used jon rom it would not allow me to use titiam interface i reboot phone and it would just stick after the bottom task bar loads, took me 5 hours to just get the phone to sync as the volume buttons do no work on my phone.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:18 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

so far i love what you done with this kitchen this is fun
Old 09-11-2009, 09:08 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Looks like a new revision will be released today or tomorrow for the 2.1 Rhodium Manila. Of course it will be released in an ext package, just in time since we now have calks VK.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 09-11-2009, 09:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Cordy is becoming a great contributor

Love the new kitchen. Couple of things I've experienced thus far; I've built both 23047 and 23409 Roms and background4all doesn't seem to work properly when installed through kitchen. On 23409 it wouldn't even let me install the cab, however on 23047 it did and then worked fine. The other problem I ran into was the Nikoan compact keyboard will not let me switch from qwerty. I also can't seem to find the keyboard options in the settings menu either. Also, is there a way to change the pagepool through the kitchen? By default it's set to 6 and I normally cancel customruu and then use pagepool changer then run customruu again. An extra couple steps but nothing thats a huge problem.

Last edited by Cordy; 09-11-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:32 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordy View Post
Love the new kitchen. Couple of things I've experienced thus far; I've built both 23047 and 23409 Roms and background4all doesn't seem to work properly when installed through kitchen. On 23409 it wouldn't even let me install the cab, however on 23047 it did and then worked fine. The other problem I ran into was the Nikoan compact keyboard will not let me switch from qwerty. I also can't seem to find the keyboard options in the settings menu either. Also, is there a way to change the pagepool through the kitchen? By default it's set to 6 and I normally cancel customruu and then use pagepool changer then run customruu again. An extra couple steps but nothing thats a huge problem.
Did you cook touchflo into your rom? Thats what i do to be able to change the keyboard to compact.

Yeah to change the pagepool you just have to go into the diamond release folder and then use the pagepool exe to change it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom