View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 09:32 AM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ v3 9-10 ] [ 23047 \ 23409 \ 23017 \ 21054 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordy View Post
Love the new kitchen. Couple of things I've experienced thus far; I've built both 23047 and 23409 Roms and background4all doesn't seem to work properly when installed through kitchen. On 23409 it wouldn't even let me install the cab, however on 23047 it did and then worked fine. The other problem I ran into was the Nikoan compact keyboard will not let me switch from qwerty. I also can't seem to find the keyboard options in the settings menu either. Also, is there a way to change the pagepool through the kitchen? By default it's set to 6 and I normally cancel customruu and then use pagepool changer then run customruu again. An extra couple steps but nothing thats a huge problem.
Did you cook touchflo into your rom? Thats what i do to be able to change the keyboard to compact.

Yeah to change the pagepool you just have to go into the diamond release folder and then use the pagepool exe to change it.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!