View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 12:01 AM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ v3 9-10 ] [ 23047 \ 23409 \ 23017 \ 21054 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
calk, love what you do...heres a recommendation others might agree, some might not, but i think you should break up the downloads and kitchens in one. Keep the diferent SYS builds seperate, and have them download which one they want, for the EXT have them download wheather they want 6.1, 6.5, or 6.5.1, and so on. This way it keeps it smaller and less confusing for us cookers. Its also much easier for us to just delete the old SYS and replace with a new one. Now-a-days were getting seems like 3 new SYS/Builds a week. Thanks.

not really, i really enjoy have a all in 1 kitchen.
i thought that was kinda the purpose of having the visual kitchen was for multiple devices and multiple sys'