View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 11:38 PM
madcook
VIP BABY

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ v3 9-10 ] [ 23047 \ 23409 \ 23017 \ 21054 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
calk, love what you do...heres a recommendation others might agree, some might not, but i think you should break up the downloads and kitchens in one. Keep the diferent SYS builds seperate, and have them download which one they want, for the EXT have them download wheather they want 6.1, 6.5, or 6.5.1, and so on. This way it keeps it smaller and less confusing for us cookers. Its also much easier for us to just delete the old SYS and replace with a new one. Now-a-days were getting seems like 3 new SYS/Builds a week. Thanks.
i do not agree i like it all in one its much fast and easy to use how ever when i try to run cmd as admin it shuts off and went to properties and i cant choose run as admin i am use vista premuim