PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: IUSACELL

ftatv is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-27 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Hi calkulin, you work is awsome, thanks.

In last release, i have a problem with RSS, when i click on the link to see the news page I get an error, something about a certificate.

someone have this issue also?
Old 09-28-2009, 09:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Can anyone tell me what Custom Taskbar Icon sets they got to work with 23414 besides the ones included in the kitchen?

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 09-28-2009, 09:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Actually, only 2 files need to be updated to be compatible, outres.192.dll & tapres.192.dll. Also once they are updated, the dlls are backwards compatible with 6.5 & 6.1, so just tell the creater to update those 2 dlls and it will still work for all the SYS

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

The00Stranger is a n00b

I've avoided Manilla roms because I prefer Titanium... but, if I want to run only Titanium, how much difference is there is running a sys that has Manilla? Is it just the drive space that Manilla takes? It doesn't use any ram when it's not running - right? How much space does it take up?
Old 09-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Actually, only 2 files need to be updated to be compatible, outres.192.dll & tapres.192.dll. Also once they are updated, the dlls are backwards compatible with 6.5 & 6.1, so just tell the creater to update those 2 dlls and it will still work for all the SYS
o awsome, thanks Cal
Old 09-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by The00Stranger View Post
I've avoided Manilla roms because I prefer Titanium... but, if I want to run only Titanium, how much difference is there is running a sys that has Manilla? Is it just the drive space that Manilla takes? It doesn't use any ram when it's not running - right? How much space does it take up?
Manila Takes up a good chunk, i dont know exactly how much but i used to leave it out and had alot more memory
Old 09-28-2009, 10:05 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

so is the buletooth fixed via comm manger on all sys
Old 09-28-2009, 10:59 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcook View Post
so is the buletooth fixed via comm manger on all sys

Yes, I posted the fix a couple of pages back actually, all you need to do is remove that reg key
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:00 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftatv View Post
Hi calkulin, you work is awsome, thanks.

In last release, i have a problem with RSS, when i click on the link to see the news page I get an error, something about a certificate.

someone have this issue also?

Here is the fix, somehow the associations for Opera got messed up when I updated it, so use this cab to fix them
Attached Files
File Type: cab Calkulin's Opera Association Fix.cab (5.8 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-28-2009, 11:02 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormygal_indy View Post
willysp -- Have you tried an earlier sys and got the same results? As an aside, I couldn't run the newer sys versions due to some app incompatibilities so settled back with 23017 (grabbed the sys from Calk's files)... 6.5 buttons at the top not bottom and things seem pretty stable.

Also if you're on a 6.5.1 rom, not all of the 6.5 taskbars are compatible and can cause odd issues.
Haven't yet been able to get text messaging working with any 6.5.1 SYS in the new VK (and have tried all of Calk's so far). But all was well with Calk's old kitchen and 23412 from reeseboy.

And yes, same problem even if I use stock WM 'plain' taskbars.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom