PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 07:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Hey what did you think about the 21500 SYS?
6.5 is way too buggy for my personal taste, but it is the best of them so far.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:20 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
I did sort of a *** backwards thing and threw all the new TP2 stuff back into the RC3a 4.6 version. Alot better. I'm running FuzeBerry TP2 1D and after an hour I'm still sitting at about 44%
I was actually thinking about doing just that earlier today... I think I am too lazy to deal with it right now though, and it seems like the new Topaz stuff is just around the corner.

Thanks for the feedback though. I may play with it some later tonight.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:25 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
6.5 is way too buggy for my personal taste, but it is the best of them so far.
Thanks for the input. Didnt realize it was 6.5, im with you on the buggyness. I didnt like the TF3D2 at this point so i have been just cooking in the black manila and my memory sits anywhere from 50-54%. Im used to 38% but i cannot complain about how well this rom is running though.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 04-09-2009, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I was actually thinking about doing just that earlier today... I think I am too lazy to deal with it right now though, and it seems like the new Topaz stuff is just around the corner.

Thanks for the feedback though. I may play with it some later tonight.
Yah i'm really hoping Sprint picks up the Topaz cause I love my diamond but my gf just got a samsung eternity and i love the screen size. Thats really the only thing that is holding this generation of HTC devices back. I only picked the diamond cause I was scared of the thickness of the Touchpro but I could never go back to a normal phone again. The customization of WM and the people in all these threads just make it better than anything else. But my rom is runnin really stable just the sms is kinda slow.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Again, if you guys are that worried about memory, don't install the rhodium ringtones or footprints, those 2 = like 25MB saved

Old 04-09-2009, 07:39 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
Yah i'm really hoping Sprint picks up the Topaz
We are gonna have that Topaz software on our Diamonds soon, is what I meant.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:41 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Again, if you guys are that worried about memory, don't install the rhodium ringtones or footprints, those 2 = like 25MB saved
I left the ringtones out, but I always cook in Footprints. My free memory is less now than on previous kitchens, both with Footprints. I wouldn't be at all concerned with the free memory, but it is to the point where it seems to be affecting performance.

*edit* Sorry, it's program memory that is the concern for me, not free main storage memory space... I'm not trying to be too critical, but what I am getting at is that my new builds are coming out slow.

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-09-2009 at 07:45 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:48 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I left the ringtones out, but I always cook in Footprints. My free memory is less now than on previous kitchens, both with Footprints. I wouldn't be at all concerned with the free memory, but it is to the point where it seems to be affecting performance.

*edit* Sorry, it's program memory that is the concern for me, not free main storage memory space... I'm not trying to be too critical, but what I am getting at is that my new builds are coming out slow.
I would have to second that. Its not real horrible but i am just concerned it is what is causing my battery drain. Correct me if I am wrong.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:51 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Oh and Calku, I am just about to test to see if the Diamond/Touch Pro keyboard is fixed. Having a hard time getting the 21038 SYS and ROM to work with RC5. Gonna start from scratch.

Anyone been successful getting 21038 SYS to work with the RC5 Kitchen? For some reason buildos is crashing. I have deleted voice command from the SYS folder and Option.xml, Still crashes.

Last edited by KBZL; 04-09-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:59 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Oh and Calku, I am just about to test to see if the Diamond/Touch Pro keyboard is fixed. Having a hard time getting the 21038 SYS and ROM to work with RC5. Gonna start from scratch.

Anyone been successful getting 21038 SYS to work with the RC5 Kitchen? For some reason buildos is crashing. I have deleted voice command from the SYS folder and Option.xml, Still crashes.
He posted the fix a couple pages back... you have to get rid of Windows Live too now, like you did with voice command previously.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom