PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-23 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

I have not used Manila in a long time (months) and have been using 6.5 solely. Well i decided to make the jump back to Manila, and have to admit, i'm quite impressed with all the improvements from back in the spring.

I've updated to the latest kitchen, and have used the newest blue highlight themes for Manila. My only real frustration right now comes from the highlight bar in the regular windows option lists. For example, within the mail inbox, if you select the inbox folder at the top left to go to a different folder, the highlight on the folder lists is still flat royal blue, which i think gets its color from the theme registry settings.

Does anyone know how i can change this highlight color to match the more shaded and aqua colored blue from the manila theme.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
I've got a really slow connection, and that site is REALLY slow even more so.

Could you post the package or file so I can replace it myself?

I have the 23414 SYS already so I really don't want to download a kitchen again.

The issue is only present on 23052\53, 23414 is not affected by it from what I remember. The way to check is to hit compose on a SMS or e-mail and it if takes you right to the compose window, it's fine but if it gives you a list of the options, sms, e-mail etc and the dll needs to be swapped out

Old 09-23-2009, 06:03 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
I have not used Manila in a long time (months) and have been using 6.5 solely. Well i decided to make the jump back to Manila, and have to admit, i'm quite impressed with all the improvements from back in the spring.

I've updated to the latest kitchen, and have used the newest blue highlight themes for Manila. My only real frustration right now comes from the highlight bar in the regular windows option lists. For example, within the mail inbox, if you select the inbox folder at the top left to go to a different folder, the highlight on the folder lists is still flat royal blue, which i think gets its color from the theme registry settings.

Does anyone know how i can change this highlight color to match the more shaded and aqua colored blue from the manila theme.

Have you tried the classic blue tsk? Those are the only 2 I included, so if not, then you'll probably have to look around for one you like
Old 09-23-2009, 06:13 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
The issue is only present on 23052\53, 23414 is not affected by it from what I remember. The way to check is to hit compose on a SMS or e-mail and it if takes you right to the compose window, it's fine but if it gives you a list of the options, sms, e-mail etc and the dll needs to be swapped out
Ah, okay. It was doing that for me on 25053 but I chalked it up to a bad flash.

Thanks for an excellent kitchen.

Donate if you like my work!
Old 09-23-2009, 06:45 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP

Calk, I feel like a retard.

In your 9-19 Kitchen, I can't find Task Manager.

So my top right corner doesn't work D:

I've looked through many times.

Also, is confetti safe to take out if i dont want chome?
Old 09-23-2009, 06:46 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

YEah top right corner isnt working for me in the new kitchen.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 09-23-2009, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch alltel diamond
Carrier: Alltel (now Verizon)

inferno1 is becoming a great contributor

when i go to people table in manilla and click on the text icon, it opens the "select account" window, is there a reason it doesnt go directly to the message window where i can type the text to the contact?
or am i missing something?
using the latest 23414
thanx
danny
Old 09-23-2009, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

deadave is a n00b

1. The new version broke active sync, when you setup a cxn e.g. m.google.com the check boxes to choose the content do not display.

2. Question: If I open a program and then go to my phone etc. How do I get back to the program or find out what programs are open still. I am used to a task manager in the top right corner and the X to close programs etc. How do i 1) close a program 2) get back to or view a program thats already open.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:

That's because the task manager in 6.5.1 was replaced with Showcase Suite, so if you want to see the running apps, just tap & hold the start button or select Showcase from the start menu. I'm guessing you didn't read the release notes for that build, as I noted this there

v3 9-19

Release Notes
With Showcase Suite on 6.5.1, clicking X now closes apps and tap & hold will minimize
Tap & hold on start button will open the Showcase task manager

Last edited by Calkulin; 09-23-2009 at 07:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:43 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
That's because the task manager in 6.5.1 was replaced with Showcase Suite, so if you want to see the running apps, just tap & hold the start button or select Showcase from the start menu. I'm guessing you didn't read the release notes for that build, as I noted this there

v3 9-19

Release Notes
With Showcase Suite on 6.5.1, clicking X now closes apps and tap & hold will minimize
Tap & hold on start button will open Showcase task manager
Okay, I thought so, but Bikeanddestroy told me otherwise, saying something like the clock hid it or something, iunno.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom