PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: CT

netfree2099 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 27 \ OS 5.2.20954 v3.7.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

I think V3.2(OS 5.2.20931) baseROM is the best one.

Last edited by netfree2099; 12-28-2008 at 11:58 AM.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

I found a strange issue with a ROM i cooked using the 3.6 kitchen. Can anyone else check and verify or deny that they are seeing it too.

With the Outlook extended menu options, when i select the "Mark all as read" item, it brings up the picture mail options menu. No matter what i do and what account i use, the mark all as read takes me to picture mail options instead.

Anyone else see this.

I'll be flashing 3.7 tomorrow anyway once i'm at work, but figured i'd see if anyone was having this issue with that ROM.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: sprint

TheoO is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
I found a strange issue with a ROM i cooked using the 3.6 kitchen. Can anyone else check and verify or deny that they are seeing it too.

With the Outlook extended menu options, when i select the "Mark all as read" item, it brings up the picture mail options menu. No matter what i do and what account i use, the mark all as read takes me to picture mail options instead.

Anyone else see this.

I'll be flashing 3.7 tomorrow anyway once i'm at work, but figured i'd see if anyone was having this issue with that ROM.
I was also having this issue with 3.6, i just verified with 3.7.1 that it no longer does this.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by netfree2099 View Post
HTC album always freeze
Anyone else has this problem?

Mine has never frozen but here's a the previous version from the last kitchen and see if it still does it. If you using the kitchen, you still need to install the other one since this cab only has the exe files and none of the image files
Attached Files
File Type: cab Album 2.2.1820.3428.M0.cab (1.04 MB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Old 12-28-2008, 02:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Prē

fr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good work

The album has been freezing on me for awhile.
I dropped at back to 2.0something awhile back.
being in ny this week is used it and had the same old issues.
Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 12-28-2008, 02:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

The one above is the latest one from the 2.00 Diamond ROM, the one I have in the kitchen now, is the ported one from the Touch HD, so if it's freezing, I'll revert back on the next build then
Old 12-28-2008, 03:02 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
The one above is the latest one from the 2.00 Diamond ROM, the one I have in the kitchen now, is the ported one from the Touch HD, so if it's freezing, I'll revert back on the next build then
I had issues with Album freezing too, and replaced it with an older version, and no issues with that.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I guess I really don't use album that much to notice the freezing but I already reverted back to 2.2 in the kitchens, so thx for letting me know
Old 12-28-2008, 03:38 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Calcu,

Sorry if this is a dumb question ...

If I want to delete the cabs and shortcuts in the Sprint Carrier folder in the kitchen, are there other files I need to edit or delete so that the other customizations still run fine? Like the "initial flashes" file?

(I figure if I'm going to install these programs after the rom, I can save the room by keeping the cabs on internal storage instead of windows.)

Thanks for all of your help.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 12-28-2008, 03:44 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
Calcu,

Sorry if this is a dumb question ...

If I want to delete the cabs and shortcuts in the Sprint Carrier folder in the kitchen, are there other files I need to edit or delete so that the other customizations still run fine? Like the "initial flashes" file?

(I figure if I'm going to install these programs after the rom, I can save the room by keeping the cabs on internal storage instead of windows.)

Thanks for all of your help.
You have to edit the config file.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom