PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 04:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 27 \ OS 5.2.20954 v3.7.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

My bluetooth works fine, and I don't have VOIP cooked in either.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:26 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Does SprintTV not get installed with the customizations now or am I doing something wrong again?

I did install it with the cab and everything is working. I am just wondering.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 12-27-2008, 04:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
Does SprintTV not get installed with the customizations now or am I doing something wrong again?

You are fine... it didn't install on mine either.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mofotrucker is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to mofotrucker Send a message via Yahoo to mofotrucker

well im going to TRY to build my own rom, can any of you Geeks help me out? I downloaded everything BUT how do i start it or how do i use it. sorry for the question but if any can help it will be sweet, and detailed intsructions would help! thanks to everybody in advanced.

Trying to get a job as Technical Consultant, Service and Repair at a Sprint store in El Paso, Tx Wish me luck
Old 12-27-2008, 05:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post

I made it a option now, so to install it go to the cabs folder in start menu or modify the config_operator file in the kitchen so it installs during autorun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofotrucker View Post
well im going to TRY to build my own rom, can any of you Geeks help me out? I downloaded everything BUT how do i start it or how do i use it. sorry for the question but if any can help it will be sweet, and detailed intsructions would help! thanks to everybody in advanced.

Have you tried to use the kitchen now? I added some instructions to the kitchen, so it will tell you what to do to build the ROM

Old 12-27-2008, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Basically, to get you started, run Calkulin's HTC Kitchen.cmd. Then at the command prompt press 1 and enter until a window pops up. Then in that window pick the items you want in your rom. All the info on what those items do is already on this forum. It will take some reading and trial and error on your part. When you have it how you want it press the play button, wait, then close the window... soon you will see the familiar rom loading screen.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

i got the new one i didnt see any where would they be? i got v1.3 and v3.1.7
Old 12-27-2008, 05:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Basically, to get you started, run Calkulin's HTC Kitchen.cmd. Then at the command prompt press 1 and enter until a window pops up. Then in that window pick the items you want in your rom. All the info on what those items do is already on this forum. It will take some reading and trial and error on your part. When you have it how you want it press the play button, wait, then close the window... soon you will see the familiar rom loading screen.
ok going to try thanks
Old 12-27-2008, 05:22 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Calcu;

The keyboards seem to be messed up. And the landscape verison is way more noticable than the portrait. Did anything change on these?
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 12-27-2008, 05:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
i got the new one i didnt see any where would they be? i got v1.3 and v3.1.7

They are actually part of the scripting, so you will see it when you choose the option. Now they are not super detailed but it does tell you what to do when needed

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom