View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 05:00 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 27 \ OS 5.2.20954 v3.7.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
Does SprintTV not get installed with the customizations now or am I doing something wrong again?

I did install it with the cab and everything is working. I am just wondering.

I made it a option now, so to install it go to the cabs folder in start menu or modify the config_operator file in the kitchen so it installs during autorun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofotrucker View Post
well im going to TRY to build my own rom, can any of you Geeks help me out? I downloaded everything BUT how do i start it or how do i use it. sorry for the question but if any can help it will be sweet, and detailed intsructions would help! thanks to everybody in advanced.

Have you tried to use the kitchen now? I added some instructions to the kitchen, so it will tell you what to do to build the ROM