View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 05:02 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 27 \ OS 5.2.20954 v3.7.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofotrucker View Post
well im going to TRY to build my own rom, can any of you Geeks help me out? I downloaded everything BUT how do i start it or how do i use it. sorry for the question but if any can help it will be sweet, and detailed intsructions would help! thanks to everybody in advanced.
Basically, to get you started, run Calkulin's HTC Kitchen.cmd. Then at the command prompt press 1 and enter until a window pops up. Then in that window pick the items you want in your rom. All the info on what those items do is already on this forum. It will take some reading and trial and error on your part. When you have it how you want it press the play button, wait, then close the window... soon you will see the familiar rom loading screen.