PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

06gmc is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 22 \ OS 5.2.20940 v3.6 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.2, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedog1 View Post
Installed yesterday. I have replaced tf3d with the standard VGA Home plugin, disabled "FlipIt"(cause it slowed the heck out of my phone), changed the battery polling to 50000 and updated my PRL to 60650.
How did you get this update? I'm still on 60614 and the update prl utility says none is available.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:04 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06gmc View Post
How did you get this update? I'm still on 60614 and the update prl utility says none is available.
Here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...+update+sprint

Edit: To save the new readers some time. Here is the actual 60650 PRL file, directions on how to upload it to phone, and Baffles MSL grabber (to get your MSL code, great program).

1. On your dial pad, dial ##PRL# (or ##775#)
2. Enter your MSL (if you don't know it, I'm sure you can find a program that can do it for you)
3. Tap "Menu" in the lower right corner
4. Tap "Edit"
5. Select "Browse" and locate the PRL file.
6. After selecting the PRL and loading it, select OK. Handset should power off then back on.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 60650.zip (2.8 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab BAFMSL.cab (90.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by stevedog1; 12-24-2008 at 06:38 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:10 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
I had been looking for that PRL update! Thanks for the link!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 12-23-2008, 08:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work
Smile Re: [ Dec 22 \ OS 5.2.20940 v3.6 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.2, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
Inside the live search oem is that same file that you are getting an error on. You can take it out of the live search folder or the oemapps folder -- one or the other.

after I read that back, it didn't seem like enough informaiton ... take the file out of the Live Search OEM folder that you added. If you take it out of the OEMAPPS folder and then decide you don't want to add Live
Search to you next rom you might forget you took it out of the OEMAPPS folder. Any time you get that kind of error, it just means there is a duplicate and you can delete the file in one of the folders. Watch the bottom bar of buildOS to see what folder it is in.

rambling now?
Thanks again meatgel, you've been too good to me! I'll get this rom built yet with help from you and so many others here!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06gmc View Post
The PRL update in the rom didn't work for me either, but I updated from the file in the link Stevedog posted above without any trouble.

Thanks, Stevedog.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Thanks again meatgel, you've been too good to me! I'll get this rom built yet with help from you and so many others here!
I did just what you said and voila! I actually had a rom built and flashed for about 5 minutes then the phone locked up and after 3 unsuccessful hard resets, I reflashed Calcu's 3.6. The good thing is I did get this far! I'll keep plugging away till I get it right. I really respect what the "real" chefs have done to perfect their roms. Just to be able to use Calcu's kitchen is quite an honor considering how much time and effort must have gone into perfecting it....thanks Calcu!
Old 12-23-2008, 11:54 PM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

You welcome guys. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Old 12-24-2008, 12:39 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
You welcome guys. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Thanks for that link, and Merry Christmas to you too!
Old 12-24-2008, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

Zeddicus is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddicus View Post
Having some serious issues with 3.6 so far, seems the power off (hold the power button) does a hard reset, same for the soft reset (reset button). And after setting up and syncing with Activesync menus go all crazy.

Anybody else having these probs?
Found out the prob here, corrupt Internal Storage drive, reformatted it and all is well again.=D>

Old 12-24-2008, 09:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Prē

fr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good workfr4nk1yn is keeping up the good work

I know this isn't the PRL thread but I'm wondering why Sprint isn't "pushing" this if it's important.
I just got a replacement that came with xxx14, which was newer than my other that had xxx13.

The xxx50 update is old enough I would think it would be on the phone(?).
Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom