PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 10:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuweij View Post
up up up up up
lol... somebody look at the 2 posts this guy has to his name.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06gmc View Post
Has anyone noticed Opera opening 2 tabs when you launch it?
It's normal to open a new tab if it's already running.

But I have noticed weirdness from Opera. It seems to load the start page, or previous page you had open BEFORE opening your bookmark. Hard to explain. But overall, opening pages seem to be slow. Loading Opera itself seems to be slow.

I definately liked the performance and features of the previous Opera rather than the current one (which I assume is the leaked sprint version??).

I'd like to see Opera reworked or tooled or use a previous version.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
I flashed with Juggalox manilla which was the default selection, but also tried to flash with Sprint's manilla and the same messaging issues occured each time. when i get home i'll try again will all default selections and see what happens. thanks for working with me!

EDIT:Calcu your post directly above this one sounds like the cause of my issues, I did unselect IE6 and IE... i'll try again with them selected and keep my fingers crossed!

I'm having the same issues, Nautica have you found the culprit yet?

If I helped, give me a thanks!

Old 01-21-2009, 12:46 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Using Resco Registry I can backup an entire folder in the registry to my Sashimi folder by holding and clicking export. It doesn't let me do this for a single reg entry though.

Can someone tell me how to back up a single reg entry and not the whole folder?
Old 01-21-2009, 12:58 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

I use PHM RegEdit and can not back up a single key....only the folder.

Why not just back the whole folder up, it's just .reg, so it shouldn't be that bad should it?
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 01-21-2009, 01:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

sandsage is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Using Resco Registry I can backup an entire folder in the registry to my Sashimi folder by holding and clicking export. It doesn't let me do this for a single reg entry though.

Can someone tell me how to back up a single reg entry and not the whole folder?

FdcSoft will let you export a single key.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:18 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
I use PHM RegEdit and can not back up a single key....only the folder.

Why not just back the whole folder up, it's just .reg, so it shouldn't be that bad should it?
I want to only have the single key I changed to ensure that I am getting the cleanest auto-install possible.

Thanks for the tip on FDCsoft I will check it out.

*edit* Wait, are you talking about PIM backup? I used to use that instead of SPB. Does it save the single key in .reg format like Resco?

Last edited by Drybonz; 01-21-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

sandsage is becoming a great contributor

Sorry, FdcSoft Task Manager. Hold on the key you want to export and you'll get a pop-up...

Last edited by sandsage; 01-21-2009 at 01:29 AM.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:55 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsage View Post
Sorry, FdcSoft Task Manager. Hold on the key you want to export and you'll get a pop-up...
Ah ok... I have never included that in my roms but will have to check it out.

Thanks for the tip.

*edit* FDCSoft task manager does the trick. Thanks again.

Last edited by Drybonz; 01-21-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

loseke12 is a n00b

Quick question. In some ROM's (including 4.2) when I try to set up my gmail account, it can't find the settings and a little box pops up asking if I want to "try and retrieve e-mail settings from the internet." But when I do this, the settings are very odd. It downloads all emails i've ever received, even ones that have been deleted and emptied months ago. Has anyone else experieneced this? And what is the fix/differences that change from one ROM update to the next? Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom