PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 11:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
Thanks for the BT!!

I have downloaded Diamond Tweak and TF3D Config and corrected my tab issues and the left soft key issue (not really issue, more preference).

I don't want to change Manilla's in fear of breaking S2A or Tabs/etc. And to me, it's not THAT big of a deal, I was more curious if it was intended. Every Calcu Sprint Kitchen has used the Sprint Manilla and I do kinda prefer it as it's colorful, less drab like the Telus. But in the end not something I'm overly worried about.

Only issue for me now is the "ringer" on the phone not saving on Soft Reset.

Thanks again for the BT Toggle, you rock!

The manila included is Juggalo_X's but if you want the Sprint, just install the cab as mentioned, it shouldn't break anything, just make sure to turn it off before installing. I tend to change the manila version on different releases, just to change it up since there are so many

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Strange but i had to roll back to 4.1 for now... messaging issues were too much for me on preview 3 and final version of 4.2 on the 1st page... i'm going thru withdrawals! hope this can get ironed out at some point!

I'm about to flash with the Telus manila to check that out since last time I flashed with it, it was fine
Old 01-20-2009, 11:59 AM
a2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint and the occasional headaches

a2k is keeping up the good worka2k is keeping up the good work

Calcu, is there a way I can go back to the previous boot splash screen, the dark windows globe?
Old 01-20-2009, 12:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Go back a couple of pages because I posted a cab for that called OEM Splash
Old 01-20-2009, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Strange but i had to roll back to 4.1 for now... messaging issues were too much for me on preview 3 and final version of 4.2 on the 1st page... i'm going thru withdrawals! hope this can get ironed out at some point!

Ok just flashed with the Telus Manila, which the one you said gave you problems right? Texting, e-mail, youtube all work fine, so there is something else causing the problem, maybe you are unselecting something that it needs, have you tried to build a ROM with the default selections and just changing the manila version?
Old 01-20-2009, 12:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Also, here's the OEM for the BT OnOff that was posted a couple of pages back
Attached Files
File Type: zip Applications System - BT OnOff.zip (4.8 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-20-2009, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Its on page 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2k View Post
Calcu, is there a way I can go back to the previous boot splash screen, the dark windows globe?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Thanks guys!! All my issues fixed that I had, now running perfect!

Old 01-20-2009, 01:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

wondabwoy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
All the programs I installed via a cab are there, so post one of the programs that is not showing up so I can test it
All the cabs I've installed, including the ones in your sprint carrier folder:

Cal Tweak cab
Sprint TV
Sprint Picturemail
S2U2
sktools
G-invaders
and so on and so on, Thx!
Old 01-20-2009, 01:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

All of those that I use show up, with the exception of SprintTV but that's because of how the cab is set up. So the problem is something you are installing, sktools or something else, it's not the kitchen causing it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom