View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 12:19 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Strange but i had to roll back to 4.1 for now... messaging issues were too much for me on preview 3 and final version of 4.2 on the 1st page... i'm going thru withdrawals! hope this can get ironed out at some point!

Ok just flashed with the Telus Manila, which the one you said gave you problems right? Texting, e-mail, youtube all work fine, so there is something else causing the problem, maybe you are unselecting something that it needs, have you tried to build a ROM with the default selections and just changing the manila version?