View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 01:18 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
I use PHM RegEdit and can not back up a single key....only the folder.

Why not just back the whole folder up, it's just .reg, so it shouldn't be that bad should it?
I want to only have the single key I changed to ensure that I am getting the cleanest auto-install possible.

Thanks for the tip on FDCsoft I will check it out.

*edit* Wait, are you talking about PIM backup? I used to use that instead of SPB. Does it save the single key in .reg format like Resco?

Last edited by Drybonz; 01-21-2009 at 01:21 AM.