PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 11:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan88 View Post
Ok, so I am in a bit of a pickle. I decided to try and flash Calkulin's WM6.5 rom today. I do all of my flashing from the internal storage because I have mac, so no doing it through active sync. So I do the normal internal flashing process and everything seems to be normal, but as the completion bar gets near the end it just stops and never completes (sits there for at least 5 minutes, haven't given it longer than that). Now, normally i download directly to my phone via opera, but this time around I had to send the .nbh file from my Mac via bluetooth, and then copy it from the main storage to internal storage. Is it possible something became corrupted along the way? Or that the update just takes a long time? Because at this point my phone can't function other than going in to bootloader. Any help would be very very very much appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: Hopefully this edits before people respond, I just remembered about the thread dedicated to this. Looks like I will have to use someone's windows based pc.
Quite possible, did you have enough room on the "main storage" I would think it would be very close, maybe it did get corrupt from lack of space or fragmented files, can't you go straight to internal?

Use a pc, friend parent school or even the public library, good luck.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Probably the one in the 4.7 Beta: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5675
Old 05-01-2009, 12:40 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
what's the new homescreen you speak of?
I think hes talking about the 6.5 titanium today screen, With the shaded bar thar slides up and down.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 05-01-2009, 01:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

wog13 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
what's the new homescreen you speak of?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=504716

this mod, it appears. It's interesting. I like the single line notification entry, particularly. While having the double-height slider does make scrolling more difficult (only 4 entries visible, versus 7), the notification bar can function in place of text/email/phone/voicemail, so it's as fast for checking received messages. The extra space does allow for some gorgeous graphics (titaniumweather4 especially), but I can't decide if it feels 'too open' compared to standard titanium.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (Sprint model)
Carrier: Cricket

ejdavis72 is keeping up the good workejdavis72 is keeping up the good work

I really like this system but everything I make with it has the dreaded ringer bug and my light sensor don't turn the backlight out when the phone gets near my face no matter what I change in advanced config or diamond tweak. Works fine with other ROMs though.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejdavis72 View Post
I really like this system but everything I make with it has the dreaded ringer bug and my light sensor don't turn the backlight out when the phone gets near my face no matter what I change in advanced config or diamond tweak. Works fine with other ROMs though.
This app will take care of turning off the screen while in a call. It works pretty well - turns off the screen when held more vertical (ie by your ear) and turns it back on when held horizontal (ie in your hand so you can press a button).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

When I take a picture and try sending if from the preview screen - when I press the envelope button to send an email/MMS it doesn't do anything. The back arrow, album icon and delete all work, just not the send feature. Is there a fix for this?
Old 05-01-2009, 11:03 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Hey guys, is there any way to save your selected options from one time to the next or are they always gonna default back.
I'm using the 6.1 21043 kitchen
Old 05-01-2009, 11:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Hey guys, is there any way to save your selected options from one time to the next or are they always gonna default back.
Open up the "Tools" folder in the Kitchen, then open up "EzOptionFileChanger.exe"... Browse to the kitchen folder, select it and then check the options you want to save, and after that every time you open up the kitchen it will have what you saved checked.

Last edited by chino331; 05-01-2009 at 11:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Use EzOptionFileChanger.exe in the Tools folder inside the kitchen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom