View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:47 PM
Primenall
Regular 'Geeker

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan88 View Post
Ok, so I am in a bit of a pickle. I decided to try and flash Calkulin's WM6.5 rom today. I do all of my flashing from the internal storage because I have mac, so no doing it through active sync. So I do the normal internal flashing process and everything seems to be normal, but as the completion bar gets near the end it just stops and never completes (sits there for at least 5 minutes, haven't given it longer than that). Now, normally i download directly to my phone via opera, but this time around I had to send the .nbh file from my Mac via bluetooth, and then copy it from the main storage to internal storage. Is it possible something became corrupted along the way? Or that the update just takes a long time? Because at this point my phone can't function other than going in to bootloader. Any help would be very very very much appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: Hopefully this edits before people respond, I just remembered about the thread dedicated to this. Looks like I will have to use someone's windows based pc.
Quite possible, did you have enough room on the "main storage" I would think it would be very close, maybe it did get corrupt from lack of space or fragmented files, can't you go straight to internal?

Use a pc, friend parent school or even the public library, good luck.