PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

In for an OEM and CAB
Old 03-25-2009, 04:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
I used 4.6 a few weeks ago and thought it worked great. I use Direct Push and would receive messages right away. Does it make you enter your phones SMS address after syncing the first time? just wondering if your Exchange server is using the AUTD feature or the actual DirectPush.

AUTD sends a text to the phone, DirectPush essentially the phone is connected via HTTP to the server and polls the mailbox for changes.

I've seen AUTD text's misconfigured or the ISP actually block those or the phone never receives them. So not sure where your problem lies. You could flash back to stock and see if you're still having trouble.

All that said, Activesync with Exchange has worked for me in just about every ROM I've burned. I use Mighty's, Calcu's, Juicy's, IndaGroove's, RSTG's never had a problem with any. (Ok, IndaGroove's WM6.5 I did, but it's a known issue.)
Thanks for the reply. No, our exchange uses actual direct push. I've been using calcu's Roms since 3.1, and have used Juciy, etc and others. This is the first time i've run into this, which is why i was questioning it. It's certainly possible there's something going on locally, or even across my local sprint network that's screwing things up. I'll keep an eye on it overnight and see if it gets resolved.

I can't imagine anything i cooked in that would affect it, but who knows?
Old 03-25-2009, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I applied it via cab this morning and it works great.
Is everything with V1c working fine? When I installed it, the Album won't work for me, it would give me a red screen.

Also, I seem to be having problems after flashing ROMs I cook. The programs seem to get corrupted and sooner or later, the whole phone just doesn't work. Like in another thread, I thought it was becuase of the size of the ROM I was flashing so I reduced the amount of OEMs. The smallest I've gotten the NBH file was about 105MB (about the same size as I've previously cooked with regular Manilla with HD Contacts tab), but it still messes up. Now I'm back to stock and am waiting for a new version.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Thanks for the reply. No, our exchange uses actual direct push. I've been using calcu's Roms since 3.1, and have used Juciy, etc and others. This is the first time i've run into this, which is why i was questioning it. It's certainly possible there's something going on locally, or even across my local sprint network that's screwing things up. I'll keep an eye on it overnight and see if it gets resolved.

I can't imagine anything i cooked in that would affect it, but who knows?
If you're using DirectPush, when you go to ActiveSync, it should say CONNECTED.

Is it possible you're roaming and don't have the option set to Sync even when roaming? Or is your schedule changed or peak times set weird?

Good Luck!
Old 03-25-2009, 06:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer007 View Post
Is everything with V1c working fine? When I installed it, the Album won't work for me, it would give me a red screen.
No there are still problems, but it does fix the stuff it claims to fix. I read some other people were having some kind of red screen issues also.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:17 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rdie View Post
In for an OEM and CAB

there is no cab file. I belive it has to be cooked in. That was one of the issues with it the first go round. I will get the OEM up when I get home.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 03-25-2009, 06:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Here is the tested and 100% working "top curtain remover" for TP2 manila.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=461
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer007 View Post

Also, I seem to be having problems after flashing ROMs I cook. The programs seem to get corrupted and sooner or later, the whole phone just doesn't work. Like in another thread, I thought it was becuase of the size of the ROM I was flashing so I reduced the amount of OEMs. The smallest I've gotten the NBH file was about 105MB (about the same size as I've previously cooked with regular Manilla with HD Contacts tab), but it still messes up. Now I'm back to stock and am waiting for a new version.

Remove HTCPhotoPicker and it will fix that problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Here is the tested and 100% working "top curtain remover" for TP2 manila.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=461

Thanks, I'll include it

Last edited by Calkulin; 03-25-2009 at 06:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rdie View Post
In for an OEM and CAB

Here's the oem package ... and it works great!
Old 03-25-2009, 06:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinerd View Post
Hey calc,

Just wanted to send you a thanks and a beer (Confirmation number: 3HY208912D260721S) for all the hard work you do everyday. I have used your ROMs since I purchased my phone in november and have definately enjoyed the phone more because of them. Just wish I could give more as I know your work is def worth more.

tks again,

Dan

Thanks for the donation, they are always very appreciated and are what keep me making push this phone to the limits

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom