PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 11:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 27 \ OS 5.2.21018 v4.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
That method does work, but then it doesn't auto-install.

Maybe I can use UC to disable TF3D upon reboot (for Manila mods), install Mortscript + Sashimi link in startup, and then reset. Upon reset, Sashimi would auto run, and have it re-enable TF3D... Next flash, I am going to give that a try!
Are you saying you don't want to manually initiate the "auto" install? If so, I don't know how to do it. I have been using it for a long time, but I have always just clicked "auto" and let it run.

Check here...

http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewfor...bfd62142895efd
Old 02-28-2009, 11:13 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Small bug... the red "close" X button on the alarm screen in G-Alarm does not appear (even though it can still be closed by pressing in that general area). Not sure if it is an actual G-Alarm bug or problem with the OEM.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:17 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by citats View Post
youtube works for me, with lrg startmenu... I don't however cook in any manila at all.

I don't build with manilla either and don't have a problem with youtube with lgstartmenu.

I did have an issue with SprintTV where it would turn off if the screen rotated. Seems to have cleared itself, though.

This is a great kitchen. Very fast. I love it. Thanks.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 02-28-2009, 11:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Youtube also doesn't seem to work for me. When I first load it, it says "No Videos", and if I go to previous videos I've played it says "Connection failed".

Using the Clean Sprint 4.4 rom.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anyone know why Diamond TF3D Config keeps crashing with 4.4 Sprint Clean Rom ? I have never had that issue beofre. The error message I receive is:

An unexpected error has occured in Diamond TF3D Config.exe Select quit and then restart this program.

Is there any other way to reorder the TouchFlo menu bar ?
Old 02-28-2009, 11:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
Does anyone know why Diamond TF3D Config keeps crashing with 4.4 Sprint Clean Rom ? I have never had that issue beofre. The error message I receive is:

An unexpected error has occured in Diamond TF3D Config.exe Select quit and then restart this program.

Is there any other way to reorder the TouchFlo menu bar ?

go into the Diamond TF3D directory and delete the tweaks.xml file, then restart.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Small bug... the red "close" X button on the alarm screen in G-Alarm does not appear (even though it can still be closed by pressing in that general area). Not sure if it is an actual G-Alarm bug or problem with the OEM.

It was a bug in the OEM but 1.5.1 was just released, so I updated the OEM to that version and fixed the issue. So give me a little and I'll post it

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:45 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
It was a bug in the OEM but 1.5.1 was just released, so I updated the OEM to that version and fixed the issue. So give me a little and I'll post it
Thanks.

*edit* Also, there is a newer version of Live Search, I think. I can post the cab if you like.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

I actually have it OEM'd already, I noticed it after I posted the kitchen lol
Old 02-28-2009, 11:58 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
I actually have it OEM'd already, I noticed it after I posted the kitchen lol
Haha... cool, sounds good.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom